Reviews for Dream of the King
Try Cecaniah
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
haha, i am loving this... nice job!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
oh god, this was great...
GravityTonttu chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Please continue this story. Romance between Lelouch and CC would be amazing, and I'm interested in how Mari plans to gain immortality.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I really like this story, and I like how you involved the other characters so much, but this is still code geass, so i feel like there should be A LOT more lelouch involved... Like.. I feel like lelouch is useless to everyone because he (before) would keep losing his memory, and c.c. Is in charge of everything (and has to approve of everything) and there are TONS of things lelouch doesn't know about, etc.
Having watched the series twice, I know that lelouch would want to take matters c.c. Is doing into his own hands, and would definitely not be ordered around by c.c.
I like mari and lelouch's relationship and how lelouch adores lelouch, and i like the wives relationship together, but I still think I would be great if c.c. and lelouch were more involved with eachother. After all, she is his first wife.
Also, can you give us a time frame? Cause when I'm reading the chapters, I keep imagining Mari as a 6 year old, and in some moments (eg:when she takes Anya's place for piloting the mordrid) I'm like wait that doesn't make sense, so I get confused alot. It would be great if you mentioned the year, or the age of the characters. Thanks:)))
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Sorry but im a big code geass fan and... Your story had nothing to do with the proper story line exept the oranges!
theshroomdude chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I read this super duper long ago, and I remember that the writing was of good quality. But the story hasn't moved since then and you seemed to have abandoned it. I'll be moving it to my subscriptions so that I know to re-read it and review properly if you ever update it. If you don't, well... this was a neat story, from what I recall. I haven't come across another with the same premise, and your harem wasn't all lovey dovey and clingy
xkissmylipsx chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
worst story ever. sorry but this shouldnt have been in cc x lelouch category if his screwing everybody. The story is ok its very confusing and you keep going all over the place and the story is basically a huge mess. this is by far the worst shitty fanfic I have read. waist of 15 minutes of my life that I cant have back. In the future focus on one point and elaborate your details so that your story doesnt come across as bullshit.
Hono no tenshi chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
How can I convince you to return and finish this story of yours. It's really really AWESOME, simple writing, good plot, great passing, can't ask for a better romance/comedy Code Geass fic but to be finished, PLEASE, don't let go of it. Again please finish it!
SM.Hime chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Seriously...you're giving me an headache I'm confused I heard lelouch having wives I get vomit.(no offense) pls update sooner and please fix lelouch and cc's relationship because if not I will cry buckets of water.
AlQuixote chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Please update this story!
Omega-Xis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Cool story,its my fav. Can i share this on facebook to get more readers for you?
Eclipse1234 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Lelouch is royally screwed. Literally and figurativly.
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
This is an amazing story, simply amazing.

You out of all the writers I know must be the best at writing both AU and plot-continuations, the detail the charcterisation, the plotlines and the pacing, all amazing.

For that quality of writing to be maintained through this whole story (...maybe not quite the first chapter, didn't quite fit in with the rest of the story) is simply brilliant.

Though I know there is little chance, I hope that you will continue and eventurally finish this amazing story.
Xoroth chapter 6 . 6/16/2010