Reviews for Dream of the King
xkissmylipsx chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
worst story ever. sorry but this shouldnt have been in cc x lelouch category if his screwing everybody. The story is ok its very confusing and you keep going all over the place and the story is basically a huge mess. this is by far the worst shitty fanfic I have read. waist of 15 minutes of my life that I cant have back. In the future focus on one point and elaborate your details so that your story doesnt come across as bullshit.
Hono no tenshi chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
How can I convince you to return and finish this story of yours. It's really really AWESOME, simple writing, good plot, great passing, can't ask for a better romance/comedy Code Geass fic but to be finished, PLEASE, don't let go of it. Again please finish it!
SM.Hime chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Seriously...you're giving me an headache I'm confused I heard lelouch having wives I get vomit.(no offense) pls update sooner and please fix lelouch and cc's relationship because if not I will cry buckets of water.
AlQuixote chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Please update this story!
Omega-Xis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Cool story,its my fav. Can i share this on facebook to get more readers for you?
Eclipse1234 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Lelouch is royally screwed. Literally and figurativly.
AvalanchCXVII chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
This is an amazing story, simply amazing.

You out of all the writers I know must be the best at writing both AU and plot-continuations, the detail the charcterisation, the plotlines and the pacing, all amazing.

For that quality of writing to be maintained through this whole story (...maybe not quite the first chapter, didn't quite fit in with the rest of the story) is simply brilliant.

Though I know there is little chance, I hope that you will continue and eventurally finish this amazing story.
Xoroth chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Great story so far.
SomebodyLost chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Dude, this is one of the best AUs I've read. YOU MUST UPDATE~!
Ginko Yurishiro chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Nice Chapter. I know its been almost a year since you've updated this Fanfic, I hope if you have extra time that you can post the next chapter. *hint* *hint*
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Really awesome, nicely done
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
UPDATE.
ndesi62 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
I have to say, at several points (the yuri scenes) I thought this was just a humor fic; but there's definitely more going on. Please finish your story-there're too many mysteries and loose ends left unresolved.
SomebodyLost chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Wow, this isn't one of those boring harem fics! Keep it up~!
Ginko Yurishiro chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Magnificent story man. I hope you continue updating it. :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »