Reviews for Dream of the King
A very original fic :D
Apomaro-Mellow chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The Sex! That's funny!
batmanz988 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
great chapter i rely do like your story when is the next chapter coming out i rely do want to read it
Heavyoak chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
very nicely planed out. flows smoothly.
Bowchickawowow o.o chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
love it!
Moberemk chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Having just finished rewatching a lot of Code Geass today, I remembered this fic and decided to read through it again. Until the very end, I didn't stop laughing.

The little details-C.C.'s putting a Pizza Hut in the palace, for example-are what really make this fic awesome. Reading through it all really is a joy just because of how funny and detailed what you write it. I just wish you'd give slightly more detail about the story that pokes through the family moments-there's obviously something more going down here, and I just wish that there would be just a bit more told about it.
deathwing316 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
is this story dead just like lelouch or not? pls update its bin so long and did i say long alridy? pls update pls! i beg u!...
silverspetz chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this story. I like how you managed to take one of the "too good to be true" scenarios of how leleuchs life could have been and actually gave it a nice plot. I am only slightly pissed of with you because you killed of Jeremiah. I think he should have married Sayako and adopted Anya instead. Still, its an awesome story and its yours anyways so you do whatever you want with it. Just keep up the good work.

By the way, i love the fanservice.
Rody One-Half chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Okay here's the thing:

Mari is the most annoying part of this story far and away. She's a Sue, plain and simple. The harem fanservice? Awesome, and it is what gets this story most (if not all) of its readers. However... when you try to be dramatic or make Mari the focus of anything it becomes annoying (killing Jeremiah is a death sentence for Geass fics, you just don't do it). Stick to the harem, that's why you have readers. I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just being frank about it.
RavenFortuna chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Great keep up the good work...
Zxzdragon chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Great Story can't for the next chapter!
Manthor chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Read the first technical background and no mistakes in regard to grammer
Dann of Thursday chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
This story confuses me since you gave no indication that there was a time skip from the first chapter, the only thing you did was say "this is a prologue" this has left me confused for 3 days. You also could've written something in an authors note saying "Everything is the same except for such and such" it would've been very helpful.
Mikage24 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Great fic

However, no matter how much I like your Mari, I only want Lelouch & C.C. to live together forever. It'd be too sad if only Lelouch & Mari were left and C.C. died :(

I really, really hope that you will make Lelouch make C.C. change her mind, and everything would be perfect.
Velshard chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
A stupendous(new favorite word) chapter, seriously it wa very good and a great early Christmas gift. I wasn't thrown at all by the 'pink head' thing and I enjoyed the more light hearted moments immensely, it does seem like the story's movig kind of fast but I guess it is necessary for the plot.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »