Reviews for Dream of the King
Buddhahobo chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
So...how does a body that never ages have a child?

If the body never ages, how can the embryo develop?

Even if there's an explanation for that, how can Mari seem so normal even if C.C. probably ate Pizza Hut pizza every day(with some added things to it)?

I can't help but feel sorry for Xingke; now he doesn't have his reason to live any more...looks like he gets thrown into the "Obsolete Guardian" dumpster with Rolo and Jeremiah...
Shiakou chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Jeremiah and, eventually, Anya's deaths were definite tearjerkers.
icarus923 chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
That was a good and long *yay* chapter. I wish the next chapter would come soon!
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D This is really great! :D
loner.angel chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Aww Anya -cries-

Suzaku and a million of oranges -LOL-

This plot is extremely interesting - I love it.

Ne, I was there was more C.C. and Lelouch and Mari.

I love the Milly and Kallen interaction though, it's awesome.

Please update as soon as you can.
cocacolaramune chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
You updated!

Yay!

Great chapter! Pity Anya died... She's one of my fav characters~

Updates please!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Yay! Suzaku's stuck with millions of oranges! And everyone's dead!

What happened to Gino?
Franchise chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
This chapter was a nice mix of humor and sadness. On the one hand it was sad to learn of Jeremiah and Anya both dying. On the other hand the part with Anya giving the orange farm to Suzaku and Nunnally's reaction to it was pure comedic brilliance.

The plot continues to get interesting and I'm excited by the preview to see what happens next.

Can't wait till the next chapter.
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
So im safe to assume that all of Lelouch's wedding nights had threesomes in it. And Im sad that Orange-kun ans Anya are dead. And your story brings up the same feelings I get when I watch a new episode of Code Geass. And I thought the pink hair person was Euphie. And who knew Nunnally had a jealous side.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
I feel so bad for CC ! :(

Great chapter, as usual. This is really, really... amazingly written.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
I do hope this won't be a Kallen x Lelouch fic xD
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Dang, I actually felt bad when I found out that he has concubines, but I guess you're right, it's CC's idea, not his fault.

But this is REALLY well written.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I LOVED THAT.

Good Lord, this is so well-written, you got me hyped up on the second word ! I love it ! It's so funny and witty and I can actually imagine them !

Wow, next chapter !
Shiakou chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I liked the fast-forward, though it probably means Lelouch's not getting any new wives soon.
icarus923 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I'm just wondering, how old is Lelouch in here?

I would so like to see the look on Lelouch's face when he found out he married Sayoko...

Nice chapter!