Reviews for Potter Twins 3: Prisoner of Azkaban
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Awesome go Bufric or Ceffy or whatever!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
That makes Dumbles a few centuries old!
Xanderhunter chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Another small bit I don't like in this chapter, otherwise the other stories have been great, I'm not sure I like the fact that we know ahead of time what the Potter's Patronuses are ahead of time because it ruins later on where Harry thinks he sees his father, but will be interesting to see how you deal with that.
BizarreBard chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
She sure does spend a lot of time in the hospital wing :P love your stories.
BizarreBard chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Faith! 3
Shaybo27 chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
Yes! I was so happy when you revealed Cedric as the secret admirer. Ever since the first or second book (FanFic?) I had so called Buffy/Cedric! Yes! (I almost never guess anything correctly-so when I do, it's a cause for celebration) I didn't really like offense, but just thinking about it makes me shudder... Anyways! Great story-Loved it :) Onto the next one! ;D
Rawan chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Hello! I liked the story so far but i have to say that dumbledore was 113 at that time, while Hogwarts was made more than 1000 years ago! lol! Never the less i like your story and think that u should let Cedric live and start dating Buffy in the 4th fic! xoxo i hope u keep writing.
personyoudon'tknow chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I don't care how long it takes to update all that matters is that you finish what you started.

BLovesAngel22
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Are you going to make Buffy a slayer?
angelvan105 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
wow what a surprisingly wonderful and amazingly interesting it was! wow it was just so awesome! well done!
grim reaper sakura chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
woot nice nice i hadnt finished reading this..Im ashamed to say i had forgotten how much i liked your story now on to the next
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
I'm just wondering, when you wrote "Wow, you drew this why I slept?"

did you happen to mean while instead of why?

still love the story and found it funny with Cederic being the secret admierer. I kind of hoped on him since the second book so.. 3
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
buffys not a slayer?
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 19 . 9/4/2009
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of your stories. I really think that you should countinue with the series. I think that you are a really talented writer.

Dani

p.s. if you do write about the fourth book please don't kill Cedric. Please?