Reviews for Face Down
If this is not one of the most juvenile, pointless marysue fics I have ever read I dont know what is.
Terrible writing? Its in there, NOBODY is themselves and of course Bella as a victim of everybody? That too? You write like a freshman trying to get into the cheerleaders panties. What you did here was make jake like The corpse. Eddie was abusive, manipulative and a liar. He made Bella feel weak and insignificant. Bella being a coward unable to summon the courage to live life on its own terms thought being a walking corpse was a great solution. All you did was put the walking corpses traits and give them to Jake. You obviously wrote this crap because of anger at all of the well received well written Jake/Bella stories. Some of the best authors in the twilight fandom write on that topic. They use the characters natural and canon character traits and come up with excellent stories. You mischaracterized your disaster to attract the readers who like that topic and made a train wreck.
The terrible part is you did an awful job. This reads like dick and jane. Replete with cliches and stumbling fumbling language that a 2 year old could have achieved and probably better - and it took you 6 years? To write this? You may write a "novel" but it sure will not be amazing if your fanfic is anything to judge by. Perhaps you should take up something you might be decent at like macrame?
ilovechipotle888 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Eh... :/
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
If she gets with Edward in the end then its a Bella and Edward story! Get it straight!
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
It was interesting. I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Your story sucks bad!
ladeerelli chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed your story.
brittney0608 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I have just got done reading ur story and its was kind of sad. Iam on team Jacob since new moon came out and u turn him into a monster. I HATE UR STORY AND WHO EVER THINK DIS IS A GOOD STORY CAN GO TO HELL!
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Another author who fails to make bella see she put herself in this position.
Sam1405 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I love this chapter so much! It is so sweet and amazing and I love how Bella and Edward got a talking to like they really needed. I can't say enough on how amazingly sweet this is and I love how you thought to add it into the story! I love your story so much!
Sam1405 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
You are so right, I love the lovely sisterly moment. But I also can't believe that it took Alice this long to figure out what Bella meant, but maybe it's because we heard her thoughts, I don't know. I agree with you and I just love the L&H, I think it's amazing and so sweet! I can't believe this happened, but Rosalie's probably right, she just needed a wake-up call...
Sam1405 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
So, I started reading you story Hurry Home and I fell in love with how you write and your style and your ability to keep the characters alive while changing them a tad to form a new story and I decided to try some of your other stories...and it surprises me! I didn't think many people truly loved the books, just the movies so I was very skeptical that it'd be completely different but I just love it so much! The characters and everything is perfect and I love this idea, it's so cool!

Did anyone ever make the movie trailer?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Love it
K Krystine chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
people let Bella off way to easy she asked for this and now Edward has to go back to that two bit whore after she allowed him to rape her and I do mean allowed he had already been abusing her how did she not see this coming. Now Edward has to try and help her get better after what she did to him seems complely unfair to him as well as the Culles
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
some of the chapters repeated the selves so it was kind of annoying. But overall good story, keep it up (:
ratgirl62 chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
That was amazing! I loved it! A little upsetting that Jake was a jerk but that was the kind of story I was looking for:)

I reviewed do I get a free hug?

And I loved your story!