Reviews for Face Down
ladeerelli chapter 19 . 4/2
I enjoyed your story.
brittney0608 chapter 19 . 3/27
I have just got done reading ur story and its was kind of sad. Iam on team Jacob since new moon came out and u turn him into a monster. I HATE UR STORY AND WHO EVER THINK DIS IS A GOOD STORY CAN GO TO HELL!
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Another author who fails to make bella see she put herself in this position.
Sam1405 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I love this chapter so much! It is so sweet and amazing and I love how Bella and Edward got a talking to like they really needed. I can't say enough on how amazingly sweet this is and I love how you thought to add it into the story! I love your story so much!
Sam1405 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
You are so right, I love the lovely sisterly moment. But I also can't believe that it took Alice this long to figure out what Bella meant, but maybe it's because we heard her thoughts, I don't know. I agree with you and I just love the L&H, I think it's amazing and so sweet! I can't believe this happened, but Rosalie's probably right, she just needed a wake-up call...
Sam1405 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
So, I started reading you story Hurry Home and I fell in love with how you write and your style and your ability to keep the characters alive while changing them a tad to form a new story and I decided to try some of your other stories...and it surprises me! I didn't think many people truly loved the books, just the movies so I was very skeptical that it'd be completely different but I just love it so much! The characters and everything is perfect and I love this idea, it's so cool!

Did anyone ever make the movie trailer?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Love it
KYKEMD chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
people let Bella off way to easy she asked for this and now Edward has to go back to that two bit whore after she allowed him to rape her and I do mean allowed he had already been abusing her how did she not see this coming. Now Edward has to try and help her get better after what she did to him seems complely unfair to him as well as the Culles
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
some of the chapters repeated the selves so it was kind of annoying. But overall good story, keep it up (:
ratgirl62 chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
That was amazing! I loved it! A little upsetting that Jake was a jerk but that was the kind of story I was looking for:)

I reviewed do I get a free hug?

And I loved your story!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Good chapter
Peyton-Marie-James chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
You are a very talented writer, but I think you just needed to give Jacob more of a reason to be so OOC. It just needs more of a clear statement to why he is abusive. As far as the category, I could see it under the Jacob/Bella grouping if it wasn't listed as romance/friendship. Very good writing, but I'm a Jacob lover, so don't take it personal :)
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
They can't make her leave; that is true, but hiding by lying to her father does not help the situation either. For one, he may quit pushing Jacob at her if he knows that the creep is hurting her. And the idea that knowing she can run to another man, who "wants her" does not help her become strong either. This is probably more realistic though. Very good story so far. p
timidvampire chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
why did she leave edward?
timidvampire chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Bella...what are you doing?