Reviews for Face Down
ilovechipotle888 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Eh... :/
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
If she gets with Edward in the end then its a Bella and Edward story! Get it straight!
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
It was interesting. I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Your story sucks bad!
ladeerelli chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed your story.
brittney0608 chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I have just got done reading ur story and its was kind of sad. Iam on team Jacob since new moon came out and u turn him into a monster. I HATE UR STORY AND WHO EVER THINK DIS IS A GOOD STORY CAN GO TO HELL!
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Another author who fails to make bella see she put herself in this position.
Sam1405 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I love this chapter so much! It is so sweet and amazing and I love how Bella and Edward got a talking to like they really needed. I can't say enough on how amazingly sweet this is and I love how you thought to add it into the story! I love your story so much!
Sam1405 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
You are so right, I love the lovely sisterly moment. But I also can't believe that it took Alice this long to figure out what Bella meant, but maybe it's because we heard her thoughts, I don't know. I agree with you and I just love the L&H, I think it's amazing and so sweet! I can't believe this happened, but Rosalie's probably right, she just needed a wake-up call...
Sam1405 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
So, I started reading you story Hurry Home and I fell in love with how you write and your style and your ability to keep the characters alive while changing them a tad to form a new story and I decided to try some of your other stories...and it surprises me! I didn't think many people truly loved the books, just the movies so I was very skeptical that it'd be completely different but I just love it so much! The characters and everything is perfect and I love this idea, it's so cool!

Did anyone ever make the movie trailer?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Love it
K Krystine chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
people let Bella off way to easy she asked for this and now Edward has to go back to that two bit whore after she allowed him to rape her and I do mean allowed he had already been abusing her how did she not see this coming. Now Edward has to try and help her get better after what she did to him seems complely unfair to him as well as the Culles
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
some of the chapters repeated the selves so it was kind of annoying. But overall good story, keep it up (:
ratgirl62 chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
That was amazing! I loved it! A little upsetting that Jake was a jerk but that was the kind of story I was looking for:)

I reviewed do I get a free hug?

And I loved your story!