Reviews for The Boy Who Fell, A HP Starwars Crossover
TheNewJeniferChurch chapter 30 . 5/12
I don't think I've laughed that hard for a long time. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
NouvelleVoix chapter 28 . 4/27
I know this is an old fic, but I'm actually kind of upset at this instant magical healing of all Luna's torture-induced trauma. It's not so much the physical healing that troubles me as it is Luna's apparently complete mental and emotional recovery. I suppose you could try and claim magic for that, as well, but it just seems... wrong. Like it's making light of her trauma, I think.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 30 . 4/13
Well this was different from what i was expecting. Not at all familiar with the no longer cannon Star Wars verse, and when you first said Ben I was honestly expecting Obi-Wan. But while it was somehwat of an odd story, it was definitely a good read.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 1 . 3/15
I will bear in mind that this is not happy-go lucky. But I have read several of your various interpretations of Luna Lovegood, and I think I like this one the best.
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 3/4
Seems pretty morbid that the Weasleys added a new tag to their clock (Deceased) just for Percy. I would have thought it more likely that the hand would either stick to 'Lost' or maybe even fall off when he died.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 23 . 1/14
How did Neal Armstrong in Aplo 11 goto the Moon "Luna" if the Earth was in the White Current?

Callisti chapter 30 . 1/13
BRAVO!
Callisti chapter 6 . 1/9
Okay, I don't usually post reviews in the middle of a years-old-posted story, but DAMN, I LOVE the Olivander scene!
Finite fan-girling.
The Lady Rogue chapter 30 . 1/6
AWESOME!
Scabbers1957 chapter 30 . 12/24/2016
While I'm not a big fan of X-overs, this was bloody awesome...very well done.
I'll add it and you to my favorites.

:))
Cynfulme chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
I read a lot. Seriously huge amounts...so telling you that is a HUGE favorite is intended to be praise for your ingenuity and thanks for your brilliant storytelling! I really enjoyed this!
Cynfulme chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
This fic is brilliant!
acelly chapter 30 . 11/4/2016
Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I like that on the most part it was science that defeated Voldemort - a power he knew not. :-)
langeline chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
Aww,... well done! What a sweet ending. How about the epilogue about Luna's visions... and what happened to the Malfoy's elf... as well as just wondering if you'd like to insert the presence of house elves around... it would make this already great story move up another notch! )
langeline chapter 28 . 7/5/2016