Reviews for The Boy Who Fell, A HP Starwars Crossover
langeline chapter 30 . 7/5
Aww,... well done! What a sweet ending. How about the epilogue about Luna's visions... and what happened to the Malfoy's elf... as well as just wondering if you'd like to insert the presence of house elves around... it would make this already great story move up another notch! )
langeline chapter 28 . 7/5
Make it better sex? :D Great story, author! :D
Simianpower chapter 23 . 7/5
This was a bit contrived. I kept waiting while I read the rest of the story for an explanation of WHY Voldemort and a big ol' pile of Death Eaters either were waiting in ambush (without being detected by the Force) or showed up (also without any warning of danger) at such an out of the way place. That explanation never came. It seems it was necessary just because you wanted to add some fun rape and torture to your story and needed a way to capture someone for it. But how did it happen? Why? Nobody knew that they'd be there, including them, until minutes before they went. Why was there no warning? Maybe Voldemort was strong enough to cloak himself from the Force (though how he'd even know to do it is unclear), but his minions aren't. This whole bit was really contrived, and takes away from the otherwise good story. Luke and co were on their way anyway, so the only purpose this serves is to add torment to the story where it isn't needed, and it requires some contrived plotting to do so.
drewbt63 chapter 30 . 7/4
Well done a truly Great Story, I realy look forward to reading your other stories now
hpf2114 chapter 29 . 6/23
LOL! Masterpiece by a master!
Lioness1988 chapter 30 . 6/21
An amusing ending; thank you.
Lioness1988 chapter 29 . 6/21
Very nice. Absolute anhilation of the evil dude is appreciated. Silly fool.
Lioness1988 chapter 28 . 6/21
I am reminded of Ophelia, but happily all is well, and Luna is healed. I noted Neville made an appearance, and was pleased to see Luke warm up in preparation for the showdown with Voldemort. Voldemort's ignorance of the destruction of his next to last horocrux was amusing, and I feel certain he was correct about the fools at Hogwarts not knowing what was coming. They will discover their errors soon.
Lioness1988 chapter 27 . 6/21
So, the Dark Lord will create an army of inferi, I suppose, and Luke will face him and wipe out the darkness. I see Sirius still lives. I'm feeling a little more optimistic about his chances.
Lioness1988 chapter 26 . 6/21
That was intense, and I felt a sensation of foreboding regarding the fate of Sirius throughout the chapter, which eased slightly at the end, but not entirely. At this point I still expect him to die, and Hermione to end up alone. I hope I am wrong.
Lioness1988 chapter 25 . 6/21
That was refreshing. Happy to see that Flitwick was successfully hiding in the hospital.
Lioness1988 chapter 24 . 6/21
I've changed my mind. If I had a single magical power or thing from the HP world, it would be the ability to ferret out lies. I am not so familiar with the SW sagas, having only seen the first three movies when they were originally released, and the most recent one, but I'm hoping for bacta, I think. Long live the hero.
Lioness1988 chapter 23 . 6/21
A sudden, sharp, but not unexpected turn. How long until the backup arrives? Three chapters or fewer?
Lioness1988 chapter 22 . 6/21
What has become of Neville? Perhaps he is too minor for this, or maybe he's helping Hannah Abbott recover? Onward to Flamel, I hope.
Lioness1988 chapter 21 . 6/21
I think Sirius' proposal was more romantic because of the audience and his choice of wording. I'm with Gred and Forge.

Luna appears to subscribe to the Coffee Is a Vehicle for Cream and Sugar camp. I sympathize.

I'm wondering where Flitwick has gotten to. Haven't seen him for a bit. Ordinarily I'd think he's protecting Hogwarts with Sluggy, McGonagall, and Sprout, but given Voldemort's orders upon taking over I suppose he too might have fled the premises.