Reviews for Compliments
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Hey i figured out the best thing about your fic. You stopped. Its the only compliment I can give your writing. You threw out a whole bunch of awful fic in a short period of time. You went for quantity, volume over quality and it shows. Its painful to read as most pointless repetitive things are. But at least you stopped. Bravo
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
All your crap is the same. Its crap. dont you get it? every story is exactly the same mabe a different place but exactly the same scenario. Its like opening a book and finding every freakin page is the same. a few words rearranged.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Oh yea Bella is Kind and sweet. I cant stand this Jake he is nothing like he should be. He is whiny twerp and he is every bit as deluded about Bella ( kind and sweet! thats just too funnt. On what planet is Bella kind and sweet. Bella isnt Kind she is selfish, mean spirit and wants a cold dead reanimated corpse. You just dont get it. there is nothing sweet about Bellas obsession with that reanimated corpse. Nothing. It is ugly and twisted as her using Jake. she is sucking him dry for her own selfishness. Your Bella isnt someone that we can root Jake is a carbon copy of Bella given her attributes she does not have. She isn ot kind or sweet she is mean an her soul is ugly especially in your fics. You just keep going around in abig circle telling the same thing over and over. why bother? You cant write except for one silly plot nand its not one of the better ones. Thats why you have almost no reviews. Because your stuff is all the same. No freshness,. no originality. Just this ..dreck
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Uhg..sigh just mmmbad
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
More of Bella lieng to herself. Ok we all understand your not team jacob. But every freakin thing is filled with the same crap. Youyr "stories" are all the same. ALL THE SAME. All pointless. All boring. All dull.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
are you going to write this crap for 5 more ..uh..chapters? Because its really dull. Bella is fuckin clueless and Jake is dickless nucklehead. I think we get the point already. How bout making an attempt to change it up a little?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Why6 bother just more of Bella using Jake. A million stories like that and they all are boring.
snow eopard chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
hehe girls re so evil
goldengirl2707 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I loved these little snippets of what they could have been had they not been interrupted by Edward. It still breaks my heart that Jake just tried and tried and tried... and she was still such a butt. I can't help but wonder if there was more than just "love" involved, if there was a deeper sense of dazzling... But, still wonderful and I really enjoyed it!
Vo'komeHo'nehe-or-WhiteWolf chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
That was just too cute, I love awkward Jake!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 8 . 6/26/2010 a native French speaker, I thought I'd give you what you wrote Jacob says properly.

"Bella mon amour, je t'aime chaque jour d'avantage. Aujourd'hui plus qu'hier, et bien moins que demain."

What you wrote was close, but not what somebody would actually say.
purelyamuse chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
These are all so cute. It's good to see them ininnocent settings.
adamamy425 chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
These little pieces are amazing, especially this one! Wow. Thanks for sharing.
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
you're a really good writer, your stories aren't as popular as they should be /
Jai Rose chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
this is amazing, I just watched the new movie and have decided I'm gonna be on team jacob! :D love the stories!