Reviews for Compliments
CoffeeKake chapter 8 . 2/9
YAY THAT WAS SO HEART WARMING... I'M JUST SITTING HERE AND WAITING FOR *MY* HEART TO START BEATING AGAIN...

BRAVO! Amazing set of one-shots, btw. :D
CoffeeKake chapter 7 . 2/9
EDWARD GET OUT OF BELLA'S FUDGING HEAD, GAWDDAMMIT
CoffeeKake chapter 6 . 2/9
Sad. :'(
CoffeeKake chapter 5 . 2/9
Perfecter than perfect. This is amazing!
CoffeeKake chapter 4 . 2/9
BELLA, UNDERSTAND THAT WHENEVER YOU SAY 'I CAN'T LOVE YOU' TO JAKE, YOU ARE IN ACTUALITY, BREAKING HIS HEART
CoffeeKake chapter 3 . 2/9
Jacob Black, you magical space radiator, how much cuter can you get?
CoffeeKake chapter 2 . 2/9
Wow.

Thank you.

For never. Ever. Making them kiss.

Oh, and also breaking my heart.

Can't forget that.
CoffeeKake chapter 1 . 2/9
*wipes tear from eye and sadly smiles*
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Hey i figured out the best thing about your fic. You stopped. Its the only compliment I can give your writing. You threw out a whole bunch of awful fic in a short period of time. You went for quantity, volume over quality and it shows. Its painful to read as most pointless repetitive things are. But at least you stopped. Bravo
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
All your crap is the same. Its crap. dont you get it? every story is exactly the same mabe a different place but exactly the same scenario. Its like opening a book and finding every freakin page is the same. a few words rearranged.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Oh yea Bella is Kind and sweet. I cant stand this Jake he is nothing like he should be. He is whiny twerp and he is every bit as deluded about Bella ( kind and sweet! thats just too funnt. On what planet is Bella kind and sweet. Bella isnt Kind she is selfish, mean spirit and wants a cold dead reanimated corpse. You just dont get it. there is nothing sweet about Bellas obsession with that reanimated corpse. Nothing. It is ugly and twisted as her using Jake. she is sucking him dry for her own selfishness. Your Bella isnt someone that we can root Jake is a carbon copy of Bella given her attributes she does not have. She isn ot kind or sweet she is mean an her soul is ugly especially in your fics. You just keep going around in abig circle telling the same thing over and over. why bother? You cant write except for one silly plot nand its not one of the better ones. Thats why you have almost no reviews. Because your stuff is all the same. No freshness,. no originality. Just this ..dreck
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Uhg..sigh just mmmbad
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
More of Bella lieng to herself. Ok we all understand your not team jacob. But every freakin thing is filled with the same crap. Youyr "stories" are all the same. ALL THE SAME. All pointless. All boring. All dull.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
are you going to write this crap for 5 more ..uh..chapters? Because its really dull. Bella is fuckin clueless and Jake is dickless nucklehead. I think we get the point already. How bout making an attempt to change it up a little?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Why6 bother just more of Bella using Jake. A million stories like that and they all are boring.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »