Reviews for Deliveries
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
LoL! These deliveries are awesome! I can't stop laughing darn it! Poor poor Cloud... ah well, looking forward to the next delivery.
tamahits chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
LOL brain freeze without ice cream..

hey that rhymes...
Sacred3 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
lol, how embarrassing for the Turks(except Reno of course)
LobstarMonstar chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
HAHAHA, I LOVE that last line. It made me burst out laughing! And imagining Tseng with a feathered fedora was highly amusing as well. ;D
JesusRox7111 chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
lol, I liked the last part - Poor Cloud, why doesn't anybody ever give him a break? He's been thru to much :) God bless!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
LMFAO! Poor Cloud's always getting dragged into weirdo crap! Poor guy's gonna need a whole MONTH of vacation to get over the emotional scarring! Zack is probably popping his oh-so-dead kidneys at Cloud's unfortunate perdicaments! Good job on another great chap!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
"and those with hair simply did not understand what it was like to get a brain freeze without ice-cream"

LOL wise, wise words!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
acting out Loveless... now that sound interesting!

love it!
Plushietiger chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
That is true! People who have hair do not understand the feeling of having brainfreeze without eating/drinking something though i do have hair XD. I kinda didn't get the chapter since i don't know the play loveless but it was still funny and great! Update soon :3
Saber Wing chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Hahaha. At least he didn't have to wear a dress this time XD. Great chapter!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
XDD Oh, Reno. This guy's a genius.
tamahits chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
aw poor rude reno is always making him receive the packages that he sent to himself..
Sacred3 chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
WOW! I totally agree, how does Rude deal with Reno? Reno oh dear, reno still doesn't know not to play with fire...lol. interesting fic indeed
LobstarMonstar chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
O.O

I THINK I get this... Reno's trying to hook them up...? XP
Nentikobe chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
lol This fic is so amusing, you have no idea. Short, simple, and really really cute. I love it, and the sense of humor it has. :)
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »