Reviews for Monoculo's Mistake
VAPX007 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
No, Irual,

That's a perfect place to end a chapter! That inspires 'turn the page' enthusiasm from the reader, just like Scheherezade and the 1,000 Arabian nights.

I'm pretty amazed at how deep you've taken this, which is the single obvious reason as to why you have trouble keeping your chapters shorter.

I must say that you really do have a beautiful reading of Launchpad. I teared up in chapter 1. Good job!

I know you've had a thousand reviews, but anyway. I think it really is lovely, and I am excited to get to the next chapter!

But, I offer the input, Wikipedia actually spells it Macawber, as a play in 'macaw' and 'Macabre'. The first time I read it spelt like this, (I can't remember who's story, but it was Negaduck saying it) I thought it was just him playing with the idea of her being evil! lol.

And I'm a little concerned about the ghost's role in all of this. It kinda reminds me of the solution to Hamlet in four short words: "The ghost did it." And in explanation, "If it wasn't for the ghost coming back and meddling, nobody would have died" so was Morgana's mother really out to get Drake? Look at all the trouble the ghost has caused here! And DW has already fallen in the moat in this story, oh, I can see it getting a whole lot worse! Bring it on, yay!

Wow, but I can understand Moloculo's horror! Fancy all that, and his dead wife is standing by ... talk about getting ousted!

I hope there's a happy resolution at The?End, though. That includes Moloculo. I like the guy. In my opinion, he is just like DW, and deserves as much a chance of putting things right. Although, by the foreshadowing cast by the familiars, I can see he might not get a hand in the solution at all.

Thanks for the uploads!

Yours in writing,

VAPX007
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Exllcent ending like how Gos tried to reveal herself with getting grounded and it seems Drake and Morg are going to becoming closer
Cheezey chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Nice ending to the story! Morgana standing up for herself was great. I could hear her lines in her voice as I read it and I always take that as a sign that the characterization is spot on. Great job. I'll be checking out Hexes and Vexes soon to see where this storyline goes.
Cheezey chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Still making my way through this story! I like the background you gave Morgana's father in this past chapter, and am enjoying your characterizations of Archie, Eek, and Squeek as well. Also, you get cool points for bringing up Magica DeSpell and her family. Nice job so far. :)
Cheezey chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I like how this story is developing. It was very clever to make Darkwing's distaste for Morgana's food actually be a hex from her father. I always thought his reaction was over the top given that the rest of the "normals" like those who went to her restaurant and the Muddlefoots were so easily won over once they tried it. I also like your take on Morgana's mother. She seems like a very sweet, wise lady, and her crossing over was very touching.
Cheezey chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is the first of your continuity that I've read, and I like what I've seen so far. Your take on Darkwing and Morgana's relationship is compelling, and I'm curious as to what exactly her family cursed him with. (Since I haven't read your other story yet, that is still a surprise to me!) Also, I like your characterization of Launchpad quite a bit. He is such a sweetie. Drake is right, every hero needs a sidekick like him! Great job. I will definitely keep reading!
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
exllcent chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful work here like Dw thoughts on Morandra and how he thinking to pop the question and nice jon on Morg dad you doing a great jb keep it up.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Yikes poor Darkwing and this is the reason why its never a good idea to tick off Morganda at least she trying to help Dw. Like the scenes between her and Father also nice work on her family keep up the good work.
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Awsome chaoter here nice scenes betweeb Morgana , Lanchpad and Darking. Also with the familaras and Monoculo and exllcent fight Monculo and Darwking.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Great chapter here lovely scenes between Dw and Morganda , morganda's family particualr Envy and Spite and Sigumond the sea serpent. I liked the scene with Morganda's mother , so Monoculo's hex Dw has he I really keep reading.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great start here so Dw been put under a spell has he keep up the good work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Another good chapter. Nice work.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
pottersparky chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Another well done chapther. Gos got off the hook with father for once. I think drake should had talk with her not walking off without worry the people care about her. I like how you clear up on the things that many fans ask about the show. I still like to know if drake will ever meet those monsters that stay at Mcduck's place in that one show? Will morgana's father ever learn what he did was wrong and try make it up to her and drake? I don't get that if morgana's father hates drake this much than why did he help him in the show hot spells? Will morgana's friends from the monster world ever meet drake and his family? Does herb and his wife know that drake and morg are dateing each? How did gizo and darkwing fine out who the other was when they were not being heros? I look forward to he next update to V. I do hope you do few long chathers in story before it is done. I like to learn more about morgana's mother's side of family to. As ever great job and keep up the good work.
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Hi there, I am really enjoying the story. Morgana really told off her Father. Her Mother's spirit, is the most support she and Darkwing have, too bad she is only in spirit form. I thought it was fun, when Gos finally revealed herself, that was very clever, but she tripped herslf up, good thing Dark was just happy to see her safe. Many times a pre-story, will not exactly fit with an exsiting one, but I think this one melds well, with the begining of Hexes and Vexes. You've done great with both storys. I found this prequel very intriging. I really look forward to the next chapter for Hexes and Vexes. Keep up the great work.