Reviews for Love Will Kill
nitemea chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh wow.

this made me feel all kinds of depressed.I absolutely love it.

keep up the amazing work. 3
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
one word: hooked from the beginning...okay that was like four but the main one you should be looking at is hooked.
Shirox chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
So amazingly heartbreaking! It was angsty and emotional and bitter-sweet and you totaly made me cry *snif* ;_; I loved it!
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This is very well done! AU's are always a favorite of mine, along with the Twins, the angst is terrific, and maybe all the trouble this gave you at first helped with that. I agree, the story sure doesn't seem like it wants to end here, and I can't help but wish there were more. Wonderful one-shot!
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I should know better than to read stories labeled angst when I am very tired. Someone usually dies. But this was very well done, kept my interest to the end, even though I knew I wouldn't like it. Good job.
rainlightautumn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
AGH.

AGH AGH AGH.

This KILLED ME.

Aw man, just the emotions, and Barricade's hopeless love, and how he just feels relieved when it is all over. And Bumblebee feeling it was his fault, and Sideswipe! AGH. I won't go on and on because that would probably be annoying, so I'll just tell you that I love this so much. Thank you so much for sharing it. :)