Reviews for Nightmare
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I was on the edge of my seat panicking xd Poor Ash TT

I am glad eveything worked out
LehCar702 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's nice to see what was going on while Ash was having that nightmare. Also enjoyed the brotherly love between Ash and Brock. One nitpick though: It's spelled Lickilicky, not Likkilikki. However, it is just a minor detail. Excellent drabble otherwise!
Kara Crane chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love it when writers fill in missing movie scenes with fluff! That means I love this too!
Toast chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
There is very few good Pokemon fanfictions out there, and I think this might be one of them. Most fanfics have way too much romance...

Anyway, this is overall really good, but it upsets me that Piplup wasn't mentioned... (I like penguins XD)
S.A. Tsukasa chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was pretty amazing. xD And to think I really wanted to make that nightmare more horrible for Ashy-boy. Too bad I don't regret it.

But I really love the connection between Ash and Brock. That's realy brotehrly love right there.

Aww this story was so sweet...if you have a chance to, may you read 'Reality'? I would love to know what you think of it.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Awsome job on this missing scene! You really captured the worry and tension in Brock, Dawn, and Pikachu. The parts where Brock was carrying Ash to the Pokemon Center, and where Pikachu was comforting him on the bed were truely well done. I really enjoyed this story.
Von chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very cute. I love the way you write Pokemon. It puts so much more emotion into the reading, unlike a lot of other writers.

I was confused with the pokemon/girl thing.. :D I've always seen pikachu as male in the same way you apparenty automatically identified him as female.. Weird! :D