Reviews for Dawn: A Game of Hearts
pikachu is a boy
sadhim chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Canon I need chapter 8
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
DO YOU HATE PIKAICHU OR SOMETHING IT'S A MALE FEMALE POKEMON ARE SHIT PEOPLE ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY WANT THEM FOR SEXUAL THINGS BUT THEY ARE WEAK AN SHITTY
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
make more or i will find you !
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Keep going, I'm not great with suspense but Misty needs to know that Ash should decide who he gets if they both love him.
Azturner chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
How about doing a sequel in Ash's pov that tells about his feelings for Dawn
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I hate how this story is going! Tempting Ash with her diary was a smart thing to do, hopefully he's not so dense (and chivralic) to not read it! Maybe Dawn can ask Brock for help in dealing with Misty, so she can tell Ash how she feels and convince him that he loves her as well!
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Lol great chapter, and I saw the episode, lol you're totally right
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Oh shit, sorry for my previous review, I just read this chapter, and now I understand. :( Big mistake on my part sry XD
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great story keep it up, I think I am gonna read the rest of your story too. But listen: PICKACHU IS A MALE.

I know, I know it's your story but you can't make pickachu a boy, I mean I think you have seen the DP series right? Well Buenerry is a female and she likes Pickachu, so I think it's obvious that Pickachu is a male, and also Ash always says: 'Buddy'

So I just know Pickachu is a boy.
Sarah Ramirez chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
keep going please i dont want it to end like that i want dawn to end up with ash
pokemon rocks chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
write more and she needs to battle misty ash will be so suprised.
boomer3695 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
ash reads the diary (misty doesnt see) then ash gets rid of misty because he realizes how much he hurt dawn- in other words, continue!
kami chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Pikachu is a BOY! Not a GIRL!