Reviews for My Farewell
JapanManiac chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Hem Interesting story! I personally want a FE6 story too but theres a catch, It's about the death of Mark! Seriously with how close the three lords and the phantom tactician, they would at least tell their children about them! Or Lyn, since the game doesn't even mention them and the three lords are as close as they can be! And there is only one or two stories I've ever read that has Mark in FE6

If you want more information about FE in general, try going here

fireemblem./wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia

Good stuff and quite complete too!
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
YAY! ELIWOOD DIED! But I guess that was kind of the point, huh?

It figures that an arrow finished him off. All it took was one stupid archer. It was probably on level one too. I absolutely LOVED the first few paragraphs where he talked about how incompetant he was. I totally agreed with everything he said.

Anyway, I still want a Micaiah death fic, but if anyone else requests something, you can take care of that first. I'm satisfied for now.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
This was awesome, even though it was short. I agree that it's hard to write a good fic about a character you don't like, but I think you did a great job! I can't think of any requests...except possbily Ike dying, but I think you already wrote a fic about that. So I don't know...

Well, I enjoyed Eliwood's death...because I don't like him either...and I can't wait for the next chapter!
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Yay! LuciaXRenning! Okay, I'm pretty sure that I've gone (completely) crazy now... Anyway, I, of course, loved it. You did an excellent job. And did I mention it's LuciaXRenning? I did? Oh... But the story was even better than I imagined! I know someone else that will be quite happy with a LuciaXRenning fic. :D Okay, enough of my rambling... Hopefully you'll have the next chapter up soon (whatever it may be).
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I ... need ... AN ELIWOOD DEATH-FIC! I NEED ONE!

Well, since that didn't sound psychotic or anything, a collection of stories about character deaths should end interestingly. You seem quite good at this kind of thing, and I don't doubt that you will be able to continue it. By the way, once you're done with an Eliwood one, I want a Miciah death-fic. I don't care how you do it. I trust your mad murdering skills.