Reviews for Missing
Dnail chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This is the second time I read this and I still like it, I hope this story isn't abandoned
The Book of Eli chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Ok i'll admit this is a good story and the way the mythology is fused makes senseā€¦ more would you kindly.
grifisme chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
i can't wait for the next chapter i wonder what timmy going to think when vicky changes
Josh Spicer chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Wow I feel like an idiot for not realizing that, "hey, that Missing thing I saw in my inbox and was an Oddparents story? Nah, I never read that."

You'd think I'd realize considering how gung-ho my last review was.

In the regard, I must say that this chapter was revealing and plot developing, that's for sure. No advancement was made but at least we know their ultimate goal, which is more than we've been at for quite a long time.

And my calculations that was like seven or six months in between updates, so maybe I'll actually remember that I read and love this story next time.
Dafaril chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
This story is amazing. I found it on a whim, and I can't stop reading it. I love the Greek Mythology being brought in. Will Timmy be a vessel as well?
Techno Writer chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful continuation. Though, I think that the ball gag was a bit too... Idk kinky I guess?
Aku No Kokoro chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I'm so glad you updated again, I wonder where you possibly find all the inspiration for this from.
HeadoftheUFA chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Love the creativity and originality in this
Hands down one of the most thrilling pieces of literature I have ever read
hope to see more
bbst chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Thanks for updating! I can't wait to see what happens with Veronica.
knexfan100 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
easily the best oddparents fanfiction I've ever read... did you abandon this story though? i really wanna know whats gonna happen next! i showed this to my friends already. cant wait for an update, night night!
Techno Writer chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I love this story! Yeah, it's adult, and yeah it's a bit... much. But, it's tantalizing and very suspencful. I've yet to read anything like it! Please, PLEASE continue. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to write an alternate ending where Vicky lets Timmy escape when he finds out about how Veronica is Suicidal. Would you be okay with that?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Huh, and I was so certain she would have needed an outsider of her little circle to point it out to her. But an opportunity to befriend Wanda she not be wasted that's for sure. And the party itself presents lots of ways to meet old friends and make new ones.

But on the most important note of all, HOLY SHIT it's an actual update! Praise be to the fan fiction gods. For this is glorious news indeed.

Thank you based Tearatone, thank you.
JP4demonking chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
This a fantastic story can't wait for more
Josh Spicer chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
WATATWEEST?

No but seriously, it's great to see this update. And now that I've have a refresher course in what the story and all of its ins and outs, I can not wait for an update.

Even if it takes five years and I have reread it again.
Josh Spicer chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
So we've reached the point in the story that I remember VERY distinctly stopping on five years ago.

Let us advance to the recent update, and hope that your writing has only enhanced during the hiatus.