Reviews for Missing
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2018
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Good
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2018
Good
KillxDay chapter 14 . 2/26/2018
Please don't let it end like this! We need to know what happens!
The Dark End chapter 14 . 1/9/2017
Jesus Christ this story is good. I literally went through a fanfic inspired by another fanfic that was inspired by this and I see why it's such a good place to base a story around. You should really update this whoever you are.
shogun.inc chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Please write more to this story. I need to know what happens to Timmy and vicky. And one question if Vicky is a God, is Timmy one too
Daichi chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
IT's been so long! Please don't abandon this story! I want you to continue it!
Yomioji chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I find the song end of me by a day to remember fits well the death scene
Dnail chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This is the second time I read this and I still like it, I hope this story isn't abandoned
The Book of Eli chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Ok i'll admit this is a good story and the way the mythology is fused makes senseā€¦ more would you kindly.
grifisme chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
i can't wait for the next chapter i wonder what timmy going to think when vicky changes
Josh Spicer chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Wow I feel like an idiot for not realizing that, "hey, that Missing thing I saw in my inbox and was an Oddparents story? Nah, I never read that."

You'd think I'd realize considering how gung-ho my last review was.

In the regard, I must say that this chapter was revealing and plot developing, that's for sure. No advancement was made but at least we know their ultimate goal, which is more than we've been at for quite a long time.

And my calculations that was like seven or six months in between updates, so maybe I'll actually remember that I read and love this story next time.
Dafaril chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
This story is amazing. I found it on a whim, and I can't stop reading it. I love the Greek Mythology being brought in. Will Timmy be a vessel as well?
Techno Writer chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful continuation. Though, I think that the ball gag was a bit too... Idk kinky I guess?
Aku No Kokoro chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I'm so glad you updated again, I wonder where you possibly find all the inspiration for this from.