Reviews for Missing
Techno Writer chapter 14 . 3/23
Wonderful continuation. Though, I think that the ball gag was a bit too... Idk kinky I guess?
Aku No Kokoro chapter 14 . 3/23
I'm so glad you updated again, I wonder where you possibly find all the inspiration for this from.
HeadoftheUFA chapter 14 . 3/23
Love the creativity and originality in this
Hands down one of the most thrilling pieces of literature I have ever read
hope to see more
bbst chapter 14 . 3/23
Thanks for updating! I can't wait to see what happens with Veronica.
knexfan100 chapter 13 . 2/26
easily the best oddparents fanfiction I've ever read... did you abandon this story though? i really wanna know whats gonna happen next! i showed this to my friends already. cant wait for an update, night night!
Techno Writer chapter 2 . 2/11
I love this story! Yeah, it's adult, and yeah it's a bit... much. But, it's tantalizing and very suspencful. I've yet to read anything like it! Please, PLEASE continue. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to write an alternate ending where Vicky lets Timmy escape when he finds out about how Veronica is Suicidal. Would you be okay with that?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Huh, and I was so certain she would have needed an outsider of her little circle to point it out to her. But an opportunity to befriend Wanda she not be wasted that's for sure. And the party itself presents lots of ways to meet old friends and make new ones.

But on the most important note of all, HOLY SHIT it's an actual update! Praise be to the fan fiction gods. For this is glorious news indeed.

Thank you based Tearatone, thank you.
JP4demonking chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
This a fantastic story can't wait for more
Josh Spicer chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
WATATWEEST?

No but seriously, it's great to see this update. And now that I've have a refresher course in what the story and all of its ins and outs, I can not wait for an update.

Even if it takes five years and I have reread it again.
Josh Spicer chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
So we've reached the point in the story that I remember VERY distinctly stopping on five years ago.

Let us advance to the recent update, and hope that your writing has only enhanced during the hiatus.
Josh Spicer chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
This story has reached the point where I mark out and become giddy when ever certain story-changing things occur.

Like Vicky and Timmy actually being on the same page.
Josh Spicer chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I feel like I understand this story better than I did 3-5 years ago.

This makes the story significantly better in my eyes because of that.
HermionePotterandGinnyPotter chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
this story is great so far
Blood Brandy chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I'll admit it's kinda nice, in an eerie way, to see Timmy sorta-kinda bond with Anti-Wanda.

And it's great to see this story update after so long
Josh Spicer chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I saw this in my email and was giddier than a schoolgirl on meth. I forgot most of the story, so I'm gonna have to reread it, but dude, this story kicked ass three (that long?) years ago, and if the first chapter is any inclination, it kicks ass to this day.