Reviews for End of the World as We Know It & I Feel Fine
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Gotta love Helo... an all around good guy!
lynne z chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I can so see this happening on screen. Both Kara and Helo are in character and I love your descriptions of the other three men in her life because you do a great job of perfectly explaining those relationships in a short space. I also just love the friendship between Helo and Kara.
Megalomaniac2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
“That I’m a frakking idiot for falling for a cylon and not having a clue.” Her eyes flashed at him. “Go ahead, say you told me so. I know you wanna gloat. You've been waiting four years for this.”

Helo chuckled and shook his head. “Not our fault. They’re making toasters awfully pretty nowadays.”

They looked at each other and said in unison, “Except Tigh.”

The whole story is good, but that part right there is completely classic. I always loved the Karl/Kara friendship, and you got it very well here.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great Starbuck and Helo friendship fic, they probably have one the the most stable relationships on BSG. And I like how you also wrote the other men in her life reaction to her. Great fic.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/8/2008

They looked at each other and said in unison, “Except Tigh.”

Ha! Best line I've read all day.

-Steve