Reviews for Hunt for my Heart
yailover97 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
So is that it?
yailover97 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This trip will be interesting.
jj chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Finish it!
Magikbyrd chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for realizing that Madara is a Gary-Stu! I thought I was the only one. Sorry, I realized you didn't have a PM and this was the only way to put this.

And to that random reviewer, I agree that Kushina and Mito are Mary Sues...
AnimePrincess47 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
please continue and continue your other story to IT'S AGONY WAITING and you said on your profile that you didn't like people who didn't update for ages well you haven't updated in about a year!
miss-abarai chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
bah. write. lol me n naru r definitely twins in this fic!
loloca chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
poor naruto XD

doesn't know how to set up a tend XD
this account is no more chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
This certainly was interesting... I look forward to any updates, please keep torturing the bastard duck and the annoying blond. And more ItaDei! 8D
AttackoftheRamen chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Update soon! Really this could turn out as good as the pro fic writes

100% truth.
DeathoftheRebellion chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Gah! I effing love this story! UPDATE! D

When it said that sasuke was a hunter, I kept picturing him as a big 'ol lumberjack. XD
w0nderland chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Cute! I adore!
Stormyclouds chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Hahahahaha Camp site 69 hahaha! I like this story it's really funny although I can't really see Sasuke hunting...oh well! update soon!
Forest Reader chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
and he think's he's not emo
zero434 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
oh this is gonna be fun

update soon
fatelesskitten chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
You actually managed to update this exactly on my birthday. So I totally consider this one of my presents! :3 I love the interaction between the characters. Itachi is such a horny bastard and Naruto and Sasuke argue so beautifully! They should definitely do it more. I can't wait to see more!