Reviews for Absolution
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I have to echo what other reviewers have said - this is well written & represents Tess in a way the series & other fanfics don't - as a lost soul who is just looking for a bit of forgiveness & somewhere to belong - with someone old & very kind! The Doctor fits this perfectly! This is way better than a lot of other Roswell fics I've been reading, too!

Any chance you could write a follow up to this? I'd read it! :-)
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
If you're wondering why I mentioned that, it means this does not fit in with Doctor Who on television.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Dreamland, 2009, was a animated Doctor Who episode set in New Mexico which involved Area 51.
hillary chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
He's always called himself the Doctor, but he's never insisted it's his name. Humans can't even pronounce his real name.
hillary chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
The Doctor has a British accent because Doctor Who is a BRITISH SHOW. Just like Star Trek aliens are middle class Americans.
borusa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Over the years the Doctor has faced, and had to kill, many opponents, both before and after the Time War. A lot of fanfiction goes on about how he's carrying the crushing guilt of being a mass murderer, which Doctor Who has never said he is, and wants to be forgiven for it all, which Doctor Who has never said either. And while he's said derisive things about humans, he's also gone on at great length about how wonderful they are.
Aly Smith chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story was amazing, you should add more to it!
LifelongObsessor chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I realize I discovered this story late, and it's probably one of the last things on your mind at the moment, but a DOCTOR WHO/ROSWELL FANFIC? How could I not review it?

I only recently discovered Roswell and, therefore, Roswell fanfics. I find most of them disappointing, both in terms of plot and writing ability (grammer, spelling, etc.) but you hit both of these spot on. Your plotline tied in well with both series (I smiled at the mention of Rose) and was, indeed, believable. It was great!

Ten is my favorite Doctor, but I'm not a huge Tess fan. That said, I didn't hate her the way you wrote her. Nicely done.

This story has given me some crossover ideas of my own ... Maybe I'll have to follow your lead and write my own Roswell/Doctor Who fic sometime ... ;)

Thank you for writing this, and congrats on a great story!
Datalicious chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
The story was beautiful :3 I seriously love you right now because of this. and Oh, Tess. poor Tess ;_; I was crying. PLEASE, I WANT READ MORE.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was one very cool story of Doctor Who meeting his new companion.

I really don’t know much about the Roswell series but I like how it was put in this.

It’d be cool if there’d be an adventure or two with the Doctor and Tess.

Sure would like to hear how her reaction to learning what the shape and size of the TARDIS is on the outside goes.

Tess got forgiveness and understanding in a most wonderful way.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was beautiful. Normally I hate Tess, but now you've presented her like that I'm starting to like her. I think you should write her, maybe after a few years of travelling with the Doctor, meeting Max and everyone. I think they'd all be really horrible and try to wreck it, but maybe forgiving in the end? I don't know.

I really loved that fanfiction. Poor, poor Tess. I loved the way you gave her forgiveness.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Beautiful story. I really think she deserved absolution and the way you gave it to her was ...

There will never be a most appropriate man for forgiveness and understanding
madmick74 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I think this story is perfect, you got both characters down brilliantly and I think this is a better ending for Tess than dying in the explosion :)
piewacket chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I don't know The Roswell fandom but I do quite like Dr. Who. You did a good job of portraying him. It is right in character for him to pick up a "stray dog" and treat them well.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really liked this story. You should consider writing Tess and the Doctor having an adventure or maybe have them bump into Max and company.