Reviews for Origin of Life
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
(kittenkatpaw here) GregtheGuest, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. :)
GregtheGuest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
This was great! I loved reading it and I wish their was more stories like this to read. Anyway you did great. 10/10, would read again and again. :)
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Kountry101, thank you! :)

PutMoneyInThyPurse, thank you so much! I really admire your writing, so it's great to hear this from you. I really, really appreciate it!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
This is... i have followed it from the start, and it's magnificent. The scope and stature and your Arcadia is so perfect and the rest of the scientists... and with daniel you really resolved it dramatically, just as it would have been done in a movie. And I love your Arcadia's cynicism about being abandoned and the whole plot device with the forgotten cryo units and SL and... it's all so incredibly wonderful sci-fi. Your descriptions are delicate, like Wall-E turning on his music, and the cockroach, and the hand-holding with the fins parting into fingers... this is so beautiful and delicate and wonderful.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Cute _
kittenkatpaw chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant, Sarah, Mollyscribbles- I love you all! I couldn't be more touched by these reviews- all the reviews for this story, actually. I regret that it took so long; I knew when I posted it that I shouldn't do a WIP, but I needed to start getting the story down. Knowing it was hanging fire out there made me finish it. I'm SO glad people found it worth it! And the things you've said- I couldn't hope for better. Thank you thank you thank you. You've given me warm fuzzies. :)
Mollyscribbles chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Wonderful fic. I had to go back and reread the whole thing, because it's . . . it's been a while. You've expanded on the universe beautifully, and woken up the part of my brain that was supposed to decide where to go on my WIPs.

I hope it doesn't hit the snooze button again.
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
"The Hyperion landed safely, an elegant little thing next to the stately Axiom, and Arcadia sat down in the dirt and cried when Jacobs investigated the ship and came back out to tell her that it carried gene banks full of flora and fauna."

Yeah, this is what - there's something about this story that's profound and heartbreaking and captures a lot of what was, by necessity, left out of the movie - the seriousness and the joy and the heartbreak and the profound reality and tragedy of those 700 years. Good Lord. Your Arcadia is someone I've grown to love. This is - a towering achievement, really.
Brilliant chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Another great chapter to a story i'm loving, seeing the notification really made me happy, keep posting!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
THANK YOU! (Oh, kittenkatpaw here. Testing to make sure I do have anon reviews turned on. g) I'm just doing the final edits on chapter nine, which is the end of the story. I'm terrified, though; this story has some of the best reviews I've ever gotten, and I don't think I can possibly live up to them with the ending.

Oh, well. No turning back now. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I could not believe you could make this better. The part with Arcadia and the stasis was already better than some pro sci-fi novels I've read. But this. WOW. "Tough." It's not only Andrew Stanton who "turned up the cute dial a little too high" on M-O... YOU do it too! OMG! And... oh, all of it, all of it. And the conflict, and your KICK-A$$ McCrea, and oh!

I hope you have anon reviews turned on, so that I can come back and review more coherently when I'm done squeeing!
kittenkatpaw chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Thank you! I have finally worked out the way I want to bring about the ending, so I WILL be finishing this story. :) Just to let people know I haven't forgotten or abandoned it!
woodcutterw chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
This Is brilliant you've captured wall e perfectly! Please do more
kittenkatpaw chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
RTS Fan, thanks so much! I am continuing the story- I expect the next chapter will wrap things up and be the last. I've just had some real ups and downs with the resolution of this plot, and only recently realized I was looking at the whole thing the wrong way- anyway, I think I'm onto the right conclusion. I will NOT abandon this story. :)

Thanks SO much for the compliments! I love these characters and really want to do right by them.
RTS Fan chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
This is a well-written fiction you got here. The dialogs between characters, especially with WALL-E & EVE are something they would say in a movie. Nicely done, I really hope you continue with this story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »