Reviews for Origin of Life
Transformers 0 chapter 9 . 5/2
Lovely ending to close off a beautiful, adorable story!

Thank you for writing this!
Transformers 0 chapter 8 . 5/1
You just can't beat up M-O without expecting the other bots to rush to defend their baby brother.
Transformers 0 chapter 7 . 4/30
Again, another reference to the concept of WALL-E being centuries older than most of the Axiom bots (with EVE being among the most recent generation). Nice!

Another great chapter with a healthy seasoning of WALL-E x EVE thrown in for great measure!
Transformers 0 chapter 5 . 4/30
WALL-E has a Mommy, aww!

And Mommy approves of the girlfriend he has found!
Transformers 0 chapter 4 . 4/30
I prefer the concept where EVE is part of a later generation of robots who are obviously centuries younger than WALL-E.

Thank you for including that concept.

Besides, even though EVE is 7 centuries younger than WALL-E, robots can live for eons, so 7 centuries difference between a boy and a girl isn't too much of a deal.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
(kittenkatpaw here) GregtheGuest, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. :)
GregtheGuest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
This was great! I loved reading it and I wish their was more stories like this to read. Anyway you did great. 10/10, would read again and again. :)
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Kountry101, thank you! :)

PutMoneyInThyPurse, thank you so much! I really admire your writing, so it's great to hear this from you. I really, really appreciate it!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
This is... i have followed it from the start, and it's magnificent. The scope and stature and your Arcadia is so perfect and the rest of the scientists... and with daniel you really resolved it dramatically, just as it would have been done in a movie. And I love your Arcadia's cynicism about being abandoned and the whole plot device with the forgotten cryo units and SL and... it's all so incredibly wonderful sci-fi. Your descriptions are delicate, like Wall-E turning on his music, and the cockroach, and the hand-holding with the fins parting into fingers... this is so beautiful and delicate and wonderful.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Cute _
kittenkatpaw chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant, Sarah, Mollyscribbles- I love you all! I couldn't be more touched by these reviews- all the reviews for this story, actually. I regret that it took so long; I knew when I posted it that I shouldn't do a WIP, but I needed to start getting the story down. Knowing it was hanging fire out there made me finish it. I'm SO glad people found it worth it! And the things you've said- I couldn't hope for better. Thank you thank you thank you. You've given me warm fuzzies. :)
Mollyscribbles chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Wonderful fic. I had to go back and reread the whole thing, because it's . . . it's been a while. You've expanded on the universe beautifully, and woken up the part of my brain that was supposed to decide where to go on my WIPs.

I hope it doesn't hit the snooze button again.
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
"The Hyperion landed safely, an elegant little thing next to the stately Axiom, and Arcadia sat down in the dirt and cried when Jacobs investigated the ship and came back out to tell her that it carried gene banks full of flora and fauna."

Yeah, this is what - there's something about this story that's profound and heartbreaking and captures a lot of what was, by necessity, left out of the movie - the seriousness and the joy and the heartbreak and the profound reality and tragedy of those 700 years. Good Lord. Your Arcadia is someone I've grown to love. This is - a towering achievement, really.
Brilliant chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Another great chapter to a story i'm loving, seeing the notification really made me happy, keep posting!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
THANK YOU! (Oh, kittenkatpaw here. Testing to make sure I do have anon reviews turned on. g) I'm just doing the final edits on chapter nine, which is the end of the story. I'm terrified, though; this story has some of the best reviews I've ever gotten, and I don't think I can possibly live up to them with the ending.

Oh, well. No turning back now. :)