Reviews for More Days of Our Normandy Lives
Jam chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
I really love what you did with connor. When i first met him, this was exactly what i expected actually
Evilswissmiss chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Chapter 6, single handedly brought me to tears, I was laughing so hard. Thank you so much! Great work.
Shadowdragon223 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
You go I always hated that guy
Ledilettant chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
God so fun.
Candle in the Night chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Ha ha this is totally random-yet funny. You should do another but you seem to have covered virtually everything. How could you be nasty to Conrad though? Man you're charcater is cold, very cold.

Still good though!
Stealth Fart chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I'm a big fan of Mass Effect and I love your stories involving many of the games characters, even the side characters. Keep up the good work.
Larask chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
lol nice little story. And the tower... what should I say? I really never thought about it on that perspective, but now I am going to remember this story every time I see it!
lazyguy90 chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
Hahaha... Oh man. Brilliant work on this. Getting Shepherd so trashed that she'll decide to run off and save the galaxy? Fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Tatooine92 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Brilliant!
Iyrsiiea chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.

GIMME!
HalleysComet chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
I cant wait for you to finish the story. Its really funny!
HalleysComet chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Please Oh please write more!This is the funniest story i've read.:
Tatooine92 chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
*giggles wildly*
VikingJedi chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Just read this, and it had me laughing out loud in many parts. I love your writing style and sometimes very subtle humor. I'm about to go read your previous Days story. Keep up the great work!
AugustinianFrog chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Haha, loved the last two chapters.

Maybe that's why it took so long to get a first human Spectre. Humans clearly can't handle the stress of the job
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »