Reviews for 紅暁 The Red Dawn
Nathael chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Sorrowful beauty. It tear my heart away.

...I just think Cross last smile was for soothing Komui. TvT
deatheagle202 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
that was...good, i felt really bad for komui,your a really good author, and you have made me love this couple now! I never really thought these two would go good together, but this one-shot has changed my mind...your really good
azab chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i loved it
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
BEautiful in a sort of twisted way. Well, one would figure Cross would smile, huh?
Officially.Relocated chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
this is really well written (sort of poetic- i love it!) and the pov was very well done too. Very sweet and sad. I loved the scene with the earl. The earl wasn't the "bad-guy," but he certainly had a slightly different look on things than komui, but at the same time he did. ALmost like he was sad about what he had to do. Very well done. I love it
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well this is by far the most unique of all the fics that have been entered for the competition. I was somewhat pleasantly surprised at the pairing (I know it has been established long ago, but it is rarely written about in fics at the moment) and enjoyed reading it even if it was so sad. I'm afraid that the Japanese is somewhat lost to me since I have no talent at it reading and stopped LOTE in grade 8, but it most definitely added to the general feel and progression of the story, which is commendable. There are so many things about this fic I just loved. The Earl was an awesome touch, and you wrote Komui beautifully. Everything about thus fic is pure awesomeness. Brilliant writing and story. Loved it!
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow that was amazing! Well written. Thats a lot of Japanese. I can only read and write a few character. I can speak and understand quite a lot though.

My apologies, I got carried away. I dont have much more to say but I really liked this. Its not suppose to be heavy on pairings is it?

I'm not sure Hoshino-san would kill off Cross so soon though. He just started playing a large role. I refuse to believe he's dead -chuckle-

Sorry about the long review.

-Kazuki
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
-bows in amazement- your jap is so much better than mine's, despite learning it for quite a while... I still can't make complex sentences such as you've done :) Cross and Komui~ Ah... it was refreshing, and even relaxing on a level XD And the Earl's appearance was really loved, at least by me :DD the Earl seemed so sweet~ XD Awesome fic again!

Kuro~
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was so sad... But very beautiful... I liked it. ~
kazoua chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like it. I haven't been in the ff scene a lot these days, so I really don't know if this is unique, but I haven't seen something like this... ever. Writing it in both English and Japanese is hard.

Too much kanji! I can't read it!
Fedishi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Well that was very interesting :o

It was pretty cool having a different angle on the current events :D