Reviews for A Picture Of What Can Be
katniss12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
please elaborate i really like the start of this story
Shellbean chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hello Misryja,

This is a great start to a great story. Can't wait for more. ShellBean
Xia Cheyenne chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I have to say that I LOVE this concept...PLEASE FINISH!

It's very humorous and I anxious to see where it's going to go.

Great work!
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really liked this. It made me laugh to imagine the looks on their faces when she called Teyla and Ronon mom and dad. Lol I would love to read how this story unfolds. Update soon.
mzwendy85 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I wished that you could have finished it or at least wrote more.
fyd818 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hi, Mistryja!

W-o-o-o-o-w! You've got me hooked on this story already! I love the beginning with Rodney and Radek, that was so good. Exactly how they interact! And, of course, I loved the Ronon/Teyla scenes, I could just *feel* and *see* how incredibly in love they are with each other. I love that Ronon was careful to protect her when Sheppard came, how careful they are to keep their relationship a secret and safe.

And Charin - I love her! She's so bouncy, and such a perfect mix of her parents. She's such a sweetheart. I love when she went running for her parents, and Ronon just instinctively reached out for her. That was such a *squee!* moment. And it's so funny how everyone keeps looking at them and saying "You have a *lot* of explaining to do!" So they do - I hope it won't cause problems with their relationship! O.O

Thank you for sharing this story with us - I'm excited to see where it goes next! :)