Reviews for Feel me
Alva chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
InuyashaXNina chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
more story
Steel Mermaid chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh God THAT'S SO HOT! I love Seme!Hiroki, and I wanted to write something like this someday, in Spanish. I have not find any fanfic in Spanish when Hiroki is Seme and Nowaki Uke.

Thank you so much for this piece of heaven!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
M-my feels... ;.;
lovekyman chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
hehhe nice...great story it really was very good the writing was perfect and i love the idea! :D
keep writing more great stories! :)
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/19/2012

Let me just say, that this is my new favorite story. That was so so so hot and really intimate. I loved that Nowaki got penetrated. There's not enough of it on this site! XD

I loved Hiroki's doubts and fears as he put the blindfold on Nowaki. But Nowaki would never be with anyone but Hiro-san... .

No grammatical errors or anything..just pure perfection!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i love it
Fantasydotcom82 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very well written.

Gave the final impression of Hiroki accepting Nowaki as his lover after being rejected by Akihiko. Beautiful all the way with the emotions portrayed.

Was slightly put off by Hiroki becoming the seme at the end, but it did the equality of love between the two.

Deliciously eaten by Fantasy
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
HOT AND SOOO GOOD! I loved it! You got their feelings and personalities so well! And: YAY FOR SEME HIROKI!
SummerPanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
gosh my heart thumping a lot when reading this! So sexyy!

I love the agressive-seme side Hiroki, i hope you write another one like this again,,
Nosleep chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
You make me want more.

Well, done.
Black Magician Mirei chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
"AWWW!" was my comment for the very last line. So heartwarming.

uh oh. curfew. gotta go now. later. (o)/
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It's a little bit confusing. At first Hiroki, "felt Nowaki’s length slide into him", but then in the next paragraph, Hiroki "moved into him harder and faster". What? If you'd just figure out who's in what position, it'd be a great story!
Queenb9999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Kyyaa! this was like the best sex scene ever! I loved it little flip flop there at the end (wasn't expecting that) but I loved it! I really like how you write Hiro-san and Nowaki they are very believable and your insight to small details from the series into your stories is fantastic!

Another fav and wonderfully written fan fic! Please write more Egoist you are like my favorite author of them!
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 7/14/2009