Reviews for Enigmatical
SukiLei chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
UPDATE DAMN IT!
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
omg
please finish the story! aaaack! this is toooo good!
Emma chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
Personally I haven't even read this whole chapter yet, I had to stop just to review because it was so good. I just wanted to say I thought the beginning was very beautiful, and kind of poetic. Pretty amazing.
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
OMG! Please please please finish this story! I have to know what happens with Claire, Nessie & if they get rid of the vamps & psycho Rachel )
RubyJackson chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
i loved this story can't wait foe the other chapter :)
MoonTwilightStar chapter 26 . 6/5/2011
Awe man u havent updated... *sighs* can u please update I wanna see when Quil and Claire are reunited... Keep up the good work!
weesh chapter 26 . 2/25/2011
crap! ohcrapohcrapohcrap! I see that it's been a long time since you updated, and i stupidly read anyway, hoping it would be finished even though it wasn't marked as complete! grrr!

ok, so i know i haven't reviewed every chapter and that's partly because the story is old and also partly because i wanted to read the next part so badly. I like Quil and i totally get his dilemma but he is a little indecisive sometimes. I figured he needed to be so you could follow through with your storyline, but I just don't see a wolf sitting around strategizing while his imprint could be in danger. but like I said, I'll forgive it for story purposes. I also like Claire, even if she is a little dense when it comes to Quil. I really like them together and you wrote some delicious moments between them where their natural attraction to each other wins out. good stuff. both of their greatest flaw is that they think too much, but then, i totally did the same thing at Claire's age. Erin and Embry are sweet, but i just hope she doesn't screw it up and hurt them both needlessly. I mean, honestly, how could you turn away from such a sweet, hot guy who wants you?

k, biggest thing here: can I get a summary, even a brief one, of what Claire was up to with Lukas, what Quil does, if she's rescued and in what state, and how you saw this ending? just a few sentences? please? if not I'll be awake for a few nights trying to resolve it myself - so do this already sleep-deprived mother of two babies a favor. Thanks.
JustPressPlay chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
I know that I personally have tried and tried to write a main character with as much spunk as you have shown. Now I haven't read a lot of claire/quil stories but now I think because of you I will. I think the whole situation with crazy psycho Rachel is a road I've never seen any other fanfiction author venture down and you jet did an amazing job. Now I am silently cursing you for the cliffhanger. I know I will spend the rest of my day wondering what your going to do. Great job!

XOXO

Georgie3
rogiesophins chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon!
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
NOOOO!

omg you have to update! it's been like a YEAR, and i just want quil to tell nessie he imprinted :(

good story, but please update
citrusfan chapter 26 . 6/23/2010
that was soooo goood :)

keep it up :D

x
DesignatedReader chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
Ugh I can't believe you left us hanging like this. 4-6 chapters left until the love story ends. Understand you have a life but please please please finish this.
oneofthoselostsouls chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
wow! just wow! :)
Tashay789 chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
I lost this story months ago! n So now I'm so happy that I finally found it. Love this story so much is going on. Can't wait until you finally update. ;D
NegativeBlank chapter 26 . 1/4/2010
OMW! I just love this story! Can you please please please update as soon as you can? Thank you!