Reviews for The Last Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Nicely done.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
man, that was beautiful... and exactly what I consider Johns true thoughts. Thanks for the effort, this is awesome!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
The sadness of the missed opportunity and watching as the light that is someone you care about dies in their eyes.

Brilliant and touching.
Lone-ranger1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very nice... Joe F. has very nice ocular acting and everything i saw in his eyes during "The Shrine" was here. The angst, the self-loathing, the hatred of tomorrow as you put it.

Very nice :D
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lovely! And very poignant, especially the last line. John really should have taken the chance to say goodbye... and you described really well how the thought of that was tormenting him. Really good missing scene.
msdarque chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
The episode 'The Shrine' alone made me cry.. it's absolutely brilliant & I love it - now it's one of my very favorite episodes. So, considering all the before mentioned.. reading the story - it blew my mind away. Honestly, it brought back all the emotions connected with the episode. You have captured John's character so authentically, I think. Excellent writing! Lots of stars!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice work.
dragonlots chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Nice piece. Good point about the leadership group with only John and Rodney being left. Nice description and you did very well invoking feeling.
angw chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
A poignant moment from Sheppard's POV.
Kreek chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
The last line choked my up. Thanks for this beautiful missing scene...
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
OMG! That was amazing! Great job!

~Dani
NotTasha chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Gorgeous! Yeah, I thought it was a little selfish of John to not allow Rodney to say goodbye. This was a lovely missing scene. Thanks for writing it
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/6/2008