Reviews for Fitting In
WolfassassinKing chapter 1 . 2/13
"Like a land side." This made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
earth humor :)
Cryanth chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
O.O HAHHAHAHAH! 'A landslide?' XD XD XD XD Lol... that's HILARIOUS! I now feel the strong compulsion to say that to someone with a sexy voice...
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lmao .. the ending was just hilarious. I loved this .. it was sad, funny, and oddly touching to have the two last members bonding over fitting in.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
A...landslide...LOL WHAT?
Neraa chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i like the way you managed to keep the characters ic, particularly those characters

the interaction is greatly done, it's fun, the dynamic between the two fly hight.

and the last line, just perfect XD
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
HAHAH! This was funny, cute, and it made me love Zuko even more than I already do! Nice job!
Ayalim chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You've got a knack for wonderful last lines.
CinnamonStuff chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story! Angsty Zuko and Rockhead Toph, what a beautiful combination )

Thanks,

Xx
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Cute little story. Nice the way Toph reaches out to Zuko. Good stuff.
penns chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I've never thought of landslides as sexy. However, I will definitely keep that analogy in mind the next time I talk to a hottie who could potentially have a troubled plus. The scar could just be a bonus.
PearlPoetess chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love toph/zuko. I love this fic. You made Zuko awkward and slightly twisted: its so amazing and awesome.

I really like the ending.
Domestic Servant chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
XD

Like a landslide. Loved that :)

This was just amusing, seriously.
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was good! I liked it
deletedpermantely chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Finally! An fanfic author who has some kind of stylized form of writing! We need more people like you here! The way you set up this story, with Zuko's uneasiness and Toph's undying confidence was perfect! The dialogue was good too, although at some parts Zuko got a little unnecessarily serious. But this was mostly flawless!

-Tessa

Haha and the last line of dialogue was very funny xD