Reviews for The Takakura Tales
Darkly Lit Dreams chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
This is an amazing story, I remember reading it a little while back but not putting up a review. But I really like how you used Takakura, who most people wouldn't think of putting Jill with. Nicely done.
-Darkly Lit Dreams-
coulsonlivesandfurylies chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
This story was a very great read! I really liked how you wrote Takakura. It was obvious that he didn't want to, but you can't stop falling in love. I really appretiated that you wrote that he wanted what he was feeling to be fatherly devotion, not love.

Best Original Character Award goes to... Alexandra! I adore her! Even though she was only in the story for a brief time, I absolutely love how she is written! I understand that she was written to be a sort of villan, but I just can't bring myself to hate her. I find that the true villan of the story is Takakura's feelings.

Overall, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.
zutarakid50 chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
This really is a cute and lovable story. You did an excellent job writing it and it was a great read. Thank you for writing this! I'm just sad it took me so long to find it ;)
zutarakid50 chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Dont feel geeky, I'd prefer a blue fether to a ring any day. So much cooler
zutarakid50 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Filler or not I liked this chapter! It's interesting to pair up those two since they ARE quite different. Your writing is beautiful! I'm really enjoying this so far!
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I really like the way you write. You're great at discribing things Love it so far!
zutarakid50 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This story is really interesting. I like how you wrote Takakura's character in this :)
carlmuz chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
A well-written story! I love your writing in this story...

Hope there will be more of it soon!

Have a nice day (,)
Loving-Chakra chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
I had fun reading your story!...for 7 hours strait.

I'm serious! 7 hours. Though I was also playing harvest moon too! With Jack though. Not Jill. It was a wonderfully written tale! I enjoyed the peacfulness of it. And also right at the last chapter I teared up. I threw up a thumbs up and whispered. "Good job man!" Hehe! So yeah this story was really sugoi!
Fan-of-Insert-Sues chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
Wonderful story. Simple as that. :)
Orangen chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Aww, I'm glad you liked my reviews!

Anyway, this was a very adorable ending, and I'm glad you threw in more MarlinCelia and NamiGustafa. Ike seems to be a fitting name, and I'm sure Tanya's a rather interesting mom, haha.
poesumo chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
I am glad they got their happy ending!

I really did enjoy every update, you write one heck of a fanfic!

I hope to read more from you soon!
DragonDamsel chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
"I wanted to thank you for your wise critiques because they're so strong, and I know that with your advice I can become a better writer."

Now you made me feels guilty for not reviewing this fic. While I do continue to read this fic from the beginning to the end with each update, I must admit I've stop reviewing after you've earn supports from others. Anyway, marvelous job on completing this fic and updating regularly. That's some of the best qualities of an author, a reader could ask for.

Characterization. That's your strongest point and exactly what made this story so memorable. No complains here.

Angst. No your angst is not horrible. It may not be dramatic, but that's the point. This story is romance/friendship not romance/drama/angst. I sense/assume that's this story is meant to be light hearted and a little fluffy, with enough conflicts to be realistic. So yes, you've done a good job on that. Real life angst isn't nescessary dramatic. All the time anyway. Anyway, maybe it's just my simple mindedness, but I don't really understand... what made Tanya succeed where Aaron fails?

Nami. I agree, she's not the type to express her thoughts and emotions. You wrote her just fine.

The last lines of Tanya's letter. While it's incredibly sweet, I personally find that to be quite unrealistic. Clarification?

Ending. You have warped it all up nicely. Cliche, yes. But it's better to end the story in a traditional way with the sense of completeness than to end a story in an unconventional way and leave the readers unsatisfied.

I hope you could consider this rant useful.
Catgirl AnimeFreak chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
(Yay for the mention!)

Aww ... how adorable can a fic be? Obviously, at least THIS adorable - and that's quite an armful.

Seriously, I didn't think I'd like this as much as I did. It's really heart-warming, and I can easily see myself coming back to read it if I'm ever blue.

Thank you so much for writing it, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Orangen chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
This may be cliche but I feel that "short and sweet" applies here, haha.

Anyway, very sweet chapter, and I think this is pretty accurate for Takakura. If there were heart scenes for him, I think the proposal one would be similar to this.

Sad that the story's almost over though...