Reviews for A Formal Redress
PatchTheProdigy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awesome story, Storm! Even though I'm repeating what everyone else said, you did your research very well here, and it was pretty funny. Poor Oak! I'm definitely reading the rest of the series, though. Favorite from me!
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Nice. Still trying to breathe from laughing...
But one thing; it's Dialga, not Dialgo. Just a helpful tip!
Waiting for more in this series (I've read all of them a thousand times already)!
Amber
AshLover121 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Great story! Please make a sequal! I'd love to see what happens when they finally track Ash down. I have a theory about Ash & friends 'forgetting' about the legendary, rare pokemon they've seen. I think they fake their 'shock' of seeing them because if people knew Team Rocket, other bad guys could try to go after them to try to force them to say where the legendary, rare pokemon are hidden.
Ayame Tendou chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You got to make a squeal! I love to see when the Professor and the others meet up with Ash again and the reactions to when he meet the other legendary. You're awesome and great.
Analon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice one! Although in the end I expected:

"trainer Ash Ketchum documented sunknown Pokemon" and the computer shows Arceus. Lol
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LMAO,this needs sequel chapters...so gary will starting taggin along.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like this. Also, I think it fits considering that Oak couldn't know all the pokemon Ash has seen without wondering how.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was really funny.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Good God. I never realized how many rare, legendary and supposedly extinct Pokemon Ash has seen! It's ridiculous... but it makes for a very funny story. XD
Jiyle chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hilarious! Man, U included alot of the things I look for in stories! Comedy, stuff about movies, Chosen One stuff, Aura stuff... yup! keep it up!
tropermariko chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
-laughs- My friend showed me this, after I asked them why the heck no one talked about all the Legendaries that Ash / his friends saw / helped them. . .it's like they all forgot about them once it was over! Someone needs to write a full - length story about this. . .

Other then that, this was great! Grinning the whole time I read this!
N.L. Mars chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This story was hilarious.

I really could not stop laughing at Prof. Oak spazzing out.

A wonderful story.

Good work. :)
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is such a freakin awesome fic hehehehe. Professor Oak was completely spazzing out here! And poor Tracy.. hehehe And Gary! Whoo~ but seriously Ash! Stop being such a ghost! We need to get in contact with you!

lol

Are you thinking of writing a companion fic for this? Because it is way awesome~ 3
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
. FINISH THIS! Update this soon cause its so interesting!
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You did your homework! Love the doorbell and everyone was in character, too.