Reviews for A mutual misunderstanding
helenluvsboo chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Awesome. I really liked it :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Loved it. :)
dknckelly chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Great story this was my fav line.

"Thank you, Booth's God and Jesus and saints and angels that I don't believe in, but still, thankyouthankyouthankyou."

I thought it was really cute and funny.
celtic33 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I really enjoyed the back and forth POV of the chapters...

well done!
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Fantastic story! :D

Love it that you wrote both POV!

And Angela's the final straw for both of them to finally figure it out! :D

GREAT! :D
mumrulz chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Wow..once again you have been very busy. Come back after 12 hours to find that you have posted 4 more chapters (no alerts of course *sigh*).

Another great B&B fic from you.

Loved the alternating POV's & the way that some of their thoughts had been mirroring each other.I thought that the last chapter seemed a bit rushed, with no explanations between them, but loved it all the same, especially the way that it was written so that the POV could have been from either/both of them.

Off to see if you have update anything else that I didn't get an alert for.:-):-):-)
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
that was good loved it
BxBforever chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
He he Happy fluffy ending
BxBforever chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
I Love How you have Almost the Same thoughts running through both of their head and you nearly exactly the same things for each p.o.v.
BxBforever chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
I Love this story
corik80 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I have always loved your stories and I believe that you have another great one here! Great job!
meliecom chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Oh ! I love it ! Realy ! Love it ! So great !
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
As per usual when I read your stories - that was great. I got all tingly with happiness inside. And I am incredibly envious of your ability to write good stories so fast.
TemporalBONES chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Wow.
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
poor both of them, They are absolutely nuts... XD... update soon please

HawkAngel