Reviews for Reset
Mar-one chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was awesome. I loved the way you wrote the characters.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love this, Ianto should not have died. But some sites say that Ianto is supposed to come back, in the next series, so fingers crossed!
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That's sweet. I loved it. Pterodactyl... perfect and has 'meaning'. I saw this and I wouldn't have guessed Ianto when I opened it, but this is still really good. Bye.
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh My God! This story is so heartfelt and sincere. I am shocked and the brilliance of the piece. It is AMAZING. Thanks for this brilliant bit of writing.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was amazing, a great idea for what could have happened. Oh, and poor "Terry" had to die and he wanted Jack to know he loved him *sniffles* Yeah, great fic :)
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, brilliantly written! Wonderful idea and you pulled it off ) I love that Ianto would name himself Pterodactyl.

Anna xx
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Great story
Janto-x-Naomily chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Mann that was too cute and too upsetting, i nearly cried again haha :]

I love your take on what happened to them, it was good to see Ianto was so brave, even in death. And him never getting the chance to say who Jack or was or what his name really was, was just too cryable

Well done

Hannah x
riftactivity chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Just brilliant !
Dawn M Duval chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw that was really good.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That. Was. BRILLIANT! Fantastic job, the flashbacks were particularly well done, nice transition between them, and they made sense-not the easiest thing to do. Wish this was longer, I liked it so much!

Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Sad but good. I like reading what happened to Ianto in the Year that never was. I like this story very much.
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh, this is so sad, but a very interesting look at the year that never was. Great job!