Reviews for Here and Then
I truly loved this. You wrote Lily and Snape's friendship so beautifully, and I loved the description you put into this. Amazing!
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
loved it. but can u write one where they actually get together?
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow. This piece is beautiful!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this is upsetting. and depressing.

so i know i am completely pitiful doing this, but i was wondering if you could possibly read my story. this is such a shameless plug its not even funny, but i really would appreciate feedback. its my first story and im thinking of posting more but i want to know people's reactions to me as an author before i post a multi-chapter story. thanks so much!

/s/4715892/1/New_Years_Eve_Celebrations

-Sarquan/Simone
Solarstone chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Marriage is not built on lies, and I really do think Lils wouldn't keep such a secret from James. But hey, that's just me.

While I intensely dislike Snape, I quite enjoyed this story. Snape was quite believable here: you didn't try to paint him as some kind of undercover, misundersoo martyr. And he seems much more likable and humane than his older self.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just wonderful! I loved both scenes equally and especially enjoyed the part when they performed accidental magic while kissing as kids. Too cute. Thanks for sharing!
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
so sad! so IC, too.
Sparrow Logan chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
For a final Harry Potter fic, I think you did a great job. Are you sure this is going to be your last HP?
RobotsMakeBetterLovers chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*lip trembles*

I think I'm gonna CRY!

That was so wonderful...It makes me want to give Severus a hug!

I had flirted with the idea of Sev being in love with Lily, too... And then when Book 7 came out I was like *GASP!*

I like the way you portrayed Lily's character - kind of gently stern, with a little bit of nervous impatience, trying to hide her strong emotion... I always find it hard to write convincing female characters.

Good luck in future fics - please tell me there will be more to come?

- RobotsMakeBetterLovers
keaneplay chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is the first story of yours that I have read and I have to say that you have an uncanny way of getting your words just right - you managed to show their feelings really well, yet didn't need to go overboard with text - very very good!

Thanks for the really nice Fic - I love the whole Lily/Sev friendship thing...
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a beautiful fic, and a fitting farewell to the world of HP fic. I am definitely teary-eyed right now. I always did love SS/LE. For some reason I am a sucker for the one-sided ships (heh, Tokka). Anyway, you did a great job. I can't think of any concrit, but you did use "query" for "quarry." I assume you want to fix that.
Queen Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
that was one of the best written oneshot's that i've ever read on this site. you are an amazing author. PUHLEASE don't stop writing harry potter fanfictions; without you, will have lost a good story.
marlicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Amazing amazing amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how much I squeed at the beginning. XDD The end was sad, but very IC and... just plain awesome.