Reviews for Blossoms
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
The She Devil chapter 8 . 1/21/2002
I. Love. It. I cannot get enough of this fic. GOD you are the best! I love you just about as much as Dave and Jing-Mei love each other! You rock my world, chica! More soon please! SOON!
Lojie chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Yo girl! I'm so impatient to read the next chapter ! I can't wait!
batmite chapter 8 . 1/21/2002
If I wasn't already married (LMFAO), I'd be proposing now, m'dear. Bee-yoo-tiful. Ack, you killed "Elithabeth" . . . heh, maybe I *can* propose after all . . . anyhoo, lovely job. More, more, more! -m ;-)
the PMS Goddess chapter 7 . 1/7/2002
why so short? oh, okay, fine, yes, I loved it anyway. shibby job as usual, chica, and i'm waitin' for more . . . dude, i will *pay* you, literally, if you write more . . . :::coughs::: Anyhoo, lovin' the story, please hurry soon, and I'm going to go watch "Family Matters" now! hee! -m ;-) (PS- We took our history test today. At least I know I got *one* question right.)
The She Devil chapter 7 . 1/6/2002
I almost died when I saw the next chapter posted. I love this story. I was a bit disappointed with the short chapter, but that's only becasue I can't get enough of this story! Oh, more soon, Duma, you're lucky I managed to stay alive enough to read it! Now I think I'll die happy...;)
Surlykins chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
ER. History. Culture. Actual storylines. All in one fic? Dude, I have to sit down...Major kudos for you.
batmite chapter 6 . 1/5/2002
muah! I love you! :::sighs happily::: Finally, another chapter of this fic . . . yay! EEEEEEEEEE! Too bad my history teacher has no idea why I was totally hyperactive the day we studied the Boxer Rebellion, eh? Hee hee. Good job as usual, I want more! -PMS Goddess ;)
The She Devil chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
I love it. I love you. I do hope that you keep writing more very VERY soon. I can't wait for the next part! NEVER STOP WRITING! More importantly: NEVER STOP WRITING JINUCCI'S! Hee!
maluccieca chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
For love or society? Gee, that's a no-brainer. But tell me, which one'll prevail? (Hopefully, like chocolate, it'll be the former)EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I demand more chapters! STAT! Really, now. My God, this is friggin' awesome, chicklette. Write more soon! Catch ya later. -M :-)
The She Devil chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
OH! ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! And I'm predicting GREAT LEVELS OF DAVE BASHING AHEAD! Beautiful! beautiful! I can't wait for the next part! Thanks~
maluccieca chapter 2 . 11/15/2001
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You've done it again, another hippopotafreaking fabulous chapter! This is wonderful, chicky . . . keep writing more, I can't wait to see how this turns out. Later! Your spastic jinucci sister, M :-)
maluccieca chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
:::gasps::: EEEEEEE! ANOTHER ONE! Oh my lord, I love you. Jinucci-ness? Oh, yeah . . . wheeeeee! Another story! And with Asia-ness . . . dude, you have gone up fifty million points! New chapter soon! -m :-)
Ishmaela chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
YEAH! A new story! I'm already looking forward to the next installment...make it be soon?
The She Devil chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
DUMA! You ROCK! I LOVE YOU! This is so awesome, I'M LOVING IT ALREADY! I can't wait for chapter two! Or chapter three! Or any other chapter! I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work, girl! You *know* you are my favorite author EVER! I worship you! EEEEE!