Reviews for The secret diary of Joanne Jefferson aged 16 34
BraveIno chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
i love it! You rock! I can so relate to this, my parents didn't kick me out when they found out i'm bisexual, but they act differently and don't allow me to hang with my friends i've met in high school. i think you did a great job and again i LOVED IT!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
amazing. i loved it! D
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
loved it! D
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
i think my fav chapter was five! it was great, and you never have to worry about people thinking your chapters are too long. From what i can tell, people LIKE reading longer chapters!

I really liked this... but the title is a bit weird... was it supposed to be "16 3/4" cuz the slash dissappeared. If you want that to be the title, you could just write it out in... words. sixteen and three quarters... actually thats weird... but right now it looks liek the story is called 16 34 which has absolutely no significance...
Literaryluminations chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
Aw, that was beautiful. :-)

Great story!

Please write something soon!
Literaryluminations chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
I LOVED it! Great job!
GorgeousSmile chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Great job with the story. i'm happy everything has worked out for Joanne. even if she lives on two boxes of captin crunch a week, at least she has Maureen!
GorgeousSmile chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
That was a fun chapter. I wasn't expecting the whole Roger liking Mark thing, but i liked it. it was different. I also enjoyed the Joanne/Roger friendship. you hardly ever see that.

Great chapter ending as well, how Jen came and said sorry for everything. I liked how you could tell Joanne has moved on from what happened and is now enjoying her life with Maureen and the boho's. :)
XxsweetlyXrebellingxX chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
horray for mo busting out jo! keep up the good job chica!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
next chapter's last? thats sad. [

but awesome job! i cant wait for the next bit!
GorgeousSmile chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
aw, last chapter already? but i love this story.

i loved how Maureen rescued Joanne. I was so relieved for Joanne when Maureen showed up.

great chapter. i can't wait to read the last.
Literaryluminations chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! !

GO MAUREEN! She resqued Joanne! Hehe. Drama queen, through and through :-)

I'm so happy you are adding the bohos into the mix! YAY!

GREAT job!
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
yay! joanne is saved from the yuppies
need not chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
I read this today but didn't get a chance to tell you how much I love it! TRULY amazing piece of work, it's nice to see some Joannecentric fics.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
awesome job babe! i love it. poor Joanne though...UPDATE SOON PLEASE! [also thanks for the youtube tip!] D