Reviews for My Savior
Ha-LoCo chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love how cute Alice and Jasper are. I haven't read many fanfics about them and this showed their relationship perfectly!
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
aw! go alice and jasper!

Luv from a Mutt.
SacreJambons chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I LOVE JASPER AND ALICE! THEY'RE MY FAVORITE COUPLE AND I THINK YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB! YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK! THIS REVIEW IS WHAT COMES FROM HAVING TOO MUCH COKE!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very cute. I loved the "miscellaneous computers bit" I can totally see her doing something like that. That's Alice for you.
VampireCat3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
loved it!
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Awe this was so adorable. I love Alice/Jazz moments. I laughed at the thought of Alice driving the bike and Jasper sitting behind her ... that must be a site to see. LOL.

So, let the worshiping begin ... I want a 30 ft. statue built in my honor ... hahahaha!
lovin'inthesouth chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Love it!
Mallory Monroe chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw, it was really cute. I love Jasper and Alice, but this is the first fic I've read of the ship. While reding the books I was always curious about those two and I wished there was more about them. This was a really nice look into Jaspers psyche. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work, and good luck with yur stories!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hey! I read it and I love it, as always! Keep up the totally bitchin' work. :D Now you have to worship me.
racrend chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I ADORE Alice and Jasper! They are so cute, and fun!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very nice!
Chosy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw

i always love fluffy alice and jasper moments :)

another great work of you

thanks :)
Pixie is dangerous chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh God ... I love it :D:D Please make this from Alice's POV .. Please :D:D

Beetle aka Pixie xx
Ember Sage chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is a great story! Really cute! I love Alice and Jasper fluff (and have written quite a bit myself)! :D

-Ember