Reviews for Face to Face
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
U r good at writing. But it's just so fuckin boring. I dono if its even yaoi!
All zack did was smell his coat and u made that into two chapters! It's not even soft yaoi between zack and sephiroth.
It's just a whole bunch of shit that's in the way of all the yaoi. Just get to the yaoi already!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
i love this. faved and followed. update soon plz! i'll b waiting
Mazy95 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
How can you rest your chin on the back of your hand and put your thumb in your mouth too? lol but this is a good story! :-) I'm about 4 years late on this. Why do people keep making them out to be gay?
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Aww poor Zack just has to touch everything B3 So adorable he is. And long lost son? I never thought to see it like that haha! The end of the second chapter just made me giggle hehehe...
BubblyScientist chapter 2 . 5/4/2010

awesome _
Hell Jashin chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Lovely.
Chibipinkbunny chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I thought you did an excellent job on this. I must admit, I read "Heart to Heart" first, and read this craving for more. The interaction between Sephiroth, and Genesis felt so real. I like that you made their relationship complicated because with his screwed up past it would be hard for Sephiroth to love, and trust. He wants it though, and maybe that's why I felt so bad for him in this story. He's coping the only way he knows how with distance. Then Genesis' gift of the apple that couldn't be. I really felt bad for him. He's just a passionate person with the power of a lethal weapon. I kind of laughed when Zack ate the apple though. Poor Zack and his naive innocence :( I thought the interaction between Zack and Sephiroth was also done well. Zack with his utmost respect for Sephiroth, and embarrassment when he's caught, is so cute. Once again I like how neither Zack, Sephiroth, or Angeal seemed feminine. I actually did have one problem with the story, besides minor grammar errors, Zack's age. He's 16 at the beginning of Crisis Core, and a 2nd Class SOLDIER. He's promoted to 1st Class at either 17 or 18. It becomes obvious in the other story when he has interactions with the other soldiers. I think the significance of Zack being so young in the game is that he was a prodigy. You made him a 3rd Class in your other story, and 17 years old. It bothered me because it took a way a little bit from Zack awesomeness. I imagine he was probably 15 as a 3rd Class, which would make him 16 as a 2nd Class (which happens in Crisis Core). Well, I'll just mentally imagine he's 15, and a 3rd Class SOLDIER. Lol, though that does make his relationship with Angeal a bit tainted if Angeal actually acts upon his desires. Angeal is 25 years old at the beginning of Crisis Core, and Zack is 16 so they're 9 years apart in age. Guess the whole adults, and minors thing doesn't apply in Final Fantasy _' I think that issue should at least be addressed if they do get together because teenagers are not consenting adults. I'm sure Angeal with his honor would realize this. Everything else about both your stories was awesome!
Jenova07 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Awwhh... I like this story and plot. Continue it please. Don't let it end here
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
It's very good. -
Foskett chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
AGGR!

Update! Update!
bibochan chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Oh, I really love this. Poor Zack! I couldn't help but laugh at the anticipation of him doing something to anger Genesis!

Please keep up the wonderful writing!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OMG! That... was so sad and funny the whole time :O... i almost cried with Gen.. *hugs him* :D But all is good

now can't wait for the next chapters

PS: You are just awesome 3 awesome fics... :D A me mighty loving kunsel XD (*watchs as Kunsels humms the death of zack* Me: "our not a good friend..."

Kunsel: I don't have a death wish

Zack: HEY! We're suppose to be friends DX

*DundunDUN!*)

PSS: Couldn't help myself XD
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
XD YAY! I love this! I should of read it before... but you know... XD there already so many ZxS

but if the trio is invloed ;)... XD And my fav character!

ON THE THE SECOND CHAPTER!