Reviews for Sunset
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
You should keep writing this it's really good
Mourning Raven chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
cool
joyful-soul3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
So far: I love it! Like really really love it :) :) I will read more soon, but at the moment I'm really cold and want to go get into my bed so...I will read more when I am not freezing to death.

I need a Jacob Black space heater. haha

I love you story! If you wrote a book, I would buy it :)
skyblueclouds chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
NO! plz dont have bella kill him! i luv ur story but it would be so sad if bella killed him :( so have her snapped out of it or something and i like her power i've read stories with that power b4 but it's different when they touch her she gets her power! which explains why she can read minds! so ya UPDATE!1A.S.A.P PLZ! bye bye :)
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
i loved it but i hope bella doesn't kill the hiker
christy86 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
update soon can't wait for more chapters
Abby69L chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
That was awesome, I love your story!

She is a vampire, she hates Edward (though, that's not good), and she killed a human, that's also not good

Anyway, what will she do? Will she go to the Volturi? Will they come for her? Will she ever forgive Edward?

Abby
ms Masen chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
OMG! This is SO good! I've been waiting for a story where Edward looses control. Please, keep writing and update ASAP!
klutzygirl34 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
plz plz tell me edward stops her!
ReDmOoN14 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Dear Desmatia,

Please understand this is just advice- I'm not trying to dis your writing.

Your writing seems rushed, there isn't any real flow. When you're writing in first person you have to have what there're thinking make sense. Every statement has to have a legitimate, believable cause. And lastly the characters drive a story- not the plot. Unless they're real and deep and changing, your writting will seem 2 dimensional.

Respectfully,

Redmoon14
VampireQueen1567 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Good Chapter! Poor Bella! I really hope that she will forgive Edward.
klutzygirl34 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
aww i hope she stays!
christy86 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
update soon can't wait for more chapters
memorylent chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
this was AWESOME. please update soon!
VampireQueen1567 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next.