Reviews for The Esoteric World of London Tipton
Alice chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I knew it was going to me arwin!
AmandaSimmons95 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
i have never read a story like this before and i must say this was a great story and im pretty sure the people that had Asperger's Syndrome liked reading this story even if that syndrome is not real or not im pretty sure people loved reading this n im glad there was LODY :D anyway i hope your other stories are like this for example good anyways like i said good story keep up the good work :}
DC World chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Ducky And Grissom too? lol that's awsome
DC World chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That is so interesting...and actually makes perfect. I can't believe that I hadn't made the connection between London and Autism before.
The PhantomHokage chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Nice ending man I really liked it and I loved how you through some of TV characters in this ending really enjoyed it hope you do great more stories like this
The PhantomHokage chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Another nice chapter seems things are working for Cody and London
The PhantomHokage chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Nice chapter I see Coby is realizing his feelings for the Tipton heiress can't wait to see how he will tell her
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Another nice chapter I enjoyed it very much seems London is really turning her life around
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Nice chapter a bit tense for the young heiress but at lease she knows she has friends by her always
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hm nice chapter I liked it seems like it will be a good story
Arceusavenger chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
i am the Author of pokemon the rise of missingno. and i have Asperger Syndrome,which is why my storys are strange. This story taught me more about Aspergers than i ever knew and i thank him about it. From Arceusavenger
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This has been a great story. I think that Professor Larry (I can't remember his last name) Charlie's teacher would be a good one for the conference. Maybe even Charlie. I really liked this story, it was a very good read and also very informative too.
purplecitrusella chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
I would've liked to see Dr. Brennan (from Bones) there. I've thought she had AS since a couple of months ago and did some internet searching and found that other people think the same.

Awesome story, found it through a google search and favorited it.

And wow, I just realized you wrote another story I'm pretty sure I favorited. Maybe I'll read more of your stories in the future. :) Keep up the good work.
digigirl02 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Nice story, I really liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Nice chapter, I enjoyed it.