Reviews for Slytherins Are Perverts, What About Gryffindors?
olciak123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice one
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
You should write a story with them in the great hall!
DoctorRosie chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Do it in the packed great hall. Do it in the packed great hall. Do it in the packed great hall. :D Didn't expect that. Quite funny though xD and hot.
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Well, that was hot. And funny :D
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LMAO omg I'm glad I read another of our stories before going to school XD this was hilarious! ahaha

still beautifully written, which i love very much. Let's me enjoy the story more when 'your' isn't 'you're' and things like that. Thank you for being awesome :]
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Haha :D I honestly thought Harry was there with the other Gryffindors for the whole first half of the fic xD
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Amusing little one ]
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
LOOOOOOOL I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ENDING! mmm, Draco, bound and tied to a pillar ;D I'd like to see that one written out. hehe. Harry is so hilarious. I adore him.
Luna-sss chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was hilarious.
Che chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
MAAADDD!
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Short, delicious and straight forward. Apparently, Slytherins aren't the only I'd be in Slytherin myself if I were to be sorted. _
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
oh my goodness gracious. i have read this before, and if possible it's even better the second time.
Glynna chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Amazingly wild and rawr - I loved it! and very cute. :)
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
is harry crazy? but man, it's really is kinda hot...hahahahah, love it!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh dear gods that was priceless...I can't stop laughing, or picturing absolutely delightful things, *snicker*. Brilliance!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »