Reviews for Wake up call
Kurainai chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
This story is awesome. I love it. The ending is too cute.
Sumi Anzu chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
Best romance and humor plot of draco struggling to live in muggle in need of harry asisstance.

I was lol when igornant draco comment that when it hot u could go inside refigerator, then harry was "..." i was lol i glad harry decide to frequently visit draco make sure he dont kill himself or get arrested like supermarket incident.

Muggle igronant! Draco. Protective/ savior! Harry
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I like your story. I remember having read it before. Though I really think you should look for a beta so that you could edit it. that way it would be easier to read.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
I so love this story! Love it love it love it! Thank you for sharing :-)
JoyHeart chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Random job... is rando

BTW wizards have coffee. Hermione at least drinks it in the great hall while looking at a newspaper in their sixth year. But for the sake of a cute fanfic I wont be picky, it moves the plot along and all. And the characters, while not exactly in character, are not so OUT of character that its distracting from the cuteness of the story. So it's fine. I like it. I will keep reading to the end.
Trinitymarie chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Very good :-)
Rana chapter 23 . 3/10/2011
An absolutely charming mention that English is not your first language, but please be assured, that the idiosyncracies of grammar and vocabulary added to the charm.

Thank you very much!
PKlovesDW chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
Awh it was cute -. Really liked it.
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 23 . 12/8/2010
That was positively adorable. x) Draco is so cute. Great story, I loved Josh. xD He was hilarious.
Izzycullen6 chapter 23 . 12/8/2010
good
harryfanatic chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
eww please dont put draco and harry together. i may have to stop reading! ( chapter 3)
LadyCizzle chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Okay I'm back again. Seriously LOLing at the moment. Draco watching the telly and burning down his kitchen, awesome.
LadyCizzle chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Great story so far. Love the part about the fridge.
purple-psychopath chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
Now THAT, is how you crash a wedding.
SoSoSirius chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
Lol, Poor Draco. And by the way, the comment on ch23 was really 13. IDK what happen...