Reviews for A Floo Mishap
Han Alister chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well crap! Thanks for the river of tears you have just give me. GUH!
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful and touching! I like your intelligent, mature, sensitive Ron, excellent!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
omg noooo ron dies ! omg ahhhhh *tears*, was so sad but so heart fealt as the same time XD
writertron chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
*tearful sniff* this was beautiful!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very interesting take on the challenge-I don't know that I've ever seen one from Ron's POV. Anyway, nicely done-but since Harry and Ginny are my favorites, I have to say that your story was sadly lacking in H/G fluff :).

Thanks!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh I loved it. Really sad but sweet!

Bye!
yummydumplinggs chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This story really made me cry. I loved the part where Ron sat on the bed and started to cry really. It was bittersweet-the whole story was. Really nice job!
Sienna-shirou chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is really my first Ron/Hermione fanfic that I've ever read. It was written well!
nodaybutTODAY27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
this story is beautiful! so raw and full of emotion, i love it!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
It's an interesting idea. A sad one, but interesting. Too bad Ron had to bite the dust. Although it definitely would have been interesting to see the story from other perspectives and such. Still, good work and def in character, so great job!
Dantifale chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
No, it's never right to kill Ron. Otherwise, cute story.
Patches chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This is very well done. I have read another similar story but this one really tugged at my heart. It is bitter sweet that Ron got to meet his niece and nephew long before he died and before they were born. Thanks for writing. You did a great job. pms
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
tears really did start pouring in my eyes. this was touching.
drinehart chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was an EXCELLENT story, and I congratulate you. It was well-written, well plotted and touching. Good work, and I look forward to reading more.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I was like...wait a second-this sounds like this other story (no duh-). Well done, sad but sweet. Great job.