Reviews for Unjust Fear
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30
UPDATE PLEASE
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 2/21
"Scroll fixed on his face"...? lol
Annabel88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
This is interesting story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
Snape is me while babysitting: "food? Clean? Toys? What do you want?"
Violet chapter 24 . 4/20/2020
I am upset you have chosen not to update. However I respect and can understand your wishes! Hope you one day decide to come finish this story of! thank you
Hannah M. Malfoy chapter 24 . 4/10/2020
Hello, I'm the nineteen years-old girl from South Korea, who have recently fell in love with Harry Potter series. (Please excuse my grammatical errors since I'm not accustomed to use English fluently)
I really have enjoyed your story from the very start, and I'd like to ask you for a favor.
May I translate the story in Korean to share the other Harry Potter fans in Korea?
I swear that I'll never change the context or steal your story from you.
Also, I'll present your name and this site on the very top of the translated story.
Thanks for your understanding:)
Dragonheart24 chapter 24 . 3/21/2020
Please update
Hayoen chapter 24 . 3/16/2020
Yep... so I just binge-read everything over 3 days. It would've taken me less time but I went slow to take everything in and kept re-reading the especially tender parts between Severus and Harry, and honestly I am totally in love with this story. I know it's been a loooooooooooong time since you updated (5 years, in fact) but it would be nice to see a chapter 25? No rush/pressure though :))

Good job on this story!
Hayoen chapter 20 . 3/16/2020
why are there so many [!] scattered in the middle of sentences?
Guest chapter 24 . 2/19/2020
Hey! I am really enjoying this story! I hope you finished your masters degree and that you come back to this story one day!
sinetrum chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
you know what? I almost cry river and this is only chapter one
Tatum Grimes chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
please update soon this is really good and i would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
harry potter's aunt and uncle and cousin are the worst ever they do not care for him at all.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 2 . 5/17/2019
Ah, I love this story is so well written. I only found it again because I had mentioned it in one of my diary entires. So glad I did. This is a wonderful story and one I very much enjoy. Well done :)
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/16/2019
Oh, I think that Severus will have some help from the Dragon, Molly, in disemboweling Fudge if that Minister gets too far with his suit for custody of Harry.

Perhaps it's just as well the Muggle authorities get the Dursleys (one can imagine what either Snape or Molly would do to them, and hey).