Reviews for Unjust Fear
sinetrum chapter 1 . 1/17
you know what? I almost cry river and this is only chapter one
Tatum Grimes chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
please update soon this is really good and i would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
harry potter's aunt and uncle and cousin are the worst ever they do not care for him at all.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 2 . 5/17/2019
Ah, I love this story is so well written. I only found it again because I had mentioned it in one of my diary entires. So glad I did. This is a wonderful story and one I very much enjoy. Well done :)
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/16/2019
Oh, I think that Severus will have some help from the Dragon, Molly, in disemboweling Fudge if that Minister gets too far with his suit for custody of Harry.

Perhaps it's just as well the Muggle authorities get the Dursleys (one can imagine what either Snape or Molly would do to them, and hey).
mumphie chapter 24 . 2/11/2019
OMG! the last line is great.
I know that 'real life' can be time consuming! You started on your Master's and three and a half years later you have even more 'real life' going on, I am sure. I only hope that you can come back to this story. You write well and weave a fantastic story. At this point, there are so many cliffs to fall off of...please consider this story again. :)
mumphie chapter 21 . 2/11/2019
I am enjoying your story. But, I am worried that there are only three chapters left and you haven't posted since 2015. sigh.

Just something to think on -
then/than
borrow/burrow
mumphie chapter 17 . 2/10/2019
It's time like these (having the Dark Lord incapacitated) where I always want Amelia and Croaker to be contacted and a secret meeting to happen where Quirrelmort gets tossed through the veil - all WITHOUT Fudge in the know! Perhaps giving him the Draught of Living Death THEN toss him through the veil. With Fudge there, I am worried!
mumphie chapter 9 . 2/8/2019
Your story is moving along really well. In the beginning I wanted to strangle snape, but I like how you have had him grow.

"...it is strange to recall the image of the perfect gentleman..." - recall, not recoil
"...cowering in my shoes..." not covering
Just curious - what is the symbol (!) that keeps showing up? Is it just an issue with the ff site? Or, is it supposed to be something else?
mumphie chapter 7 . 2/8/2019
Hhmm...will Harry apologize to Draco about not taking his hand of friendship on the train, or at least explain why he didn't?
Will Harry tell Severus about the Headmaster asking if Sev had 'touched' him? Both could be quite strained talks.
mumphie chapter 5 . 2/8/2019
The growing relationship is well written.
mumphie chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
Still good and building nicely!

word issues:
Enthrals? Maybe entails?
quitted down - quieted down
...'he would have turned back and run' -not ran
mumphie chapter 2 . 2/8/2019
A good beginning, but perhaps some different wordage...
...over exert, not exaggerate.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
I’ve noticed that you always switch the words ‘save’ with ‘safe’—two very different words that sound the same.
GothDyke chapter 24 . 11/25/2018
Hey, I really enjoyed reading what you have written so far, and I would love to read more chapters of this story, as it is too good to be left behind as an abandoned WIP. So, please, make my day with an update.