Reviews for Unjust Fear
sarahsezlove chapter 24 . 3/30
I really hope you come back to this one day.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2021
hex them with the jelly leg curse and the petrificus totalus and the immobilus , incarcerous, aguamenti, engorgio, stupefy, sectumsempra, levicorpus, obliviate, wingARdium leviOsa!
!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/11/2021
Yay karma finally came and bit mr and mrs dursly in their arse's. Bye bye you fools.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/11/2021
Hoh boy everyones in a right terrible mess right now and to think it all... started with our one famous boy harry potter and a book that had been confixtated away from him by Severus Snape his potions professor and teacher of the dark arts man. Good grief talk about a heap of trouble everyone is in thats as high as a 100 story building with a added on skyscraper building added to the top of it all.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2021
Geeze Quirrell have you really truelly gone round the bend!? By delibertedly attacking Severus Snape for a stupid duel!?. Hoh boy.. hope the first defence against the dark arts teacher Severus can defeat this whacko studdering idiotic fool of a man.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2021
Wait sonSirius Black was innocent!? This whole entire time!? What the heck!? Have I been living under a rock all my life and not known this!?. Oof. So let me get this straight Albus Dumbledore is evil and just as bad as Voldermort so.. does this mean that the other teachers are the good guys and ladies then?. Hope that there is a very long explanation about all of this cause I am very confused right about now.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2021
Ya Harry stay behind for once Azkaban is a very extreamly horrible, horrible gosh awful place to be. Or anyone else to be either. Or worse locked up at. Like Sirius is. It is also full of Dementors too. So... ya your better off staying behind at the Leaky Cauldren or sent right back to Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2021
Poor Harry Potter geeze what a mess he's got himself into this time and all for a book no less.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2021
Hoh boy this'll be very difficult for Harry Potter to explane to his two griffondore friends Ron and Hermonie who hate Severus with every fiber of their very beings.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
00 omg! A. K. A. Oh my gosh! Albus Dumbledore rejected Harry Potter's abusive sad sad truth of child abuse. And to think I once saw him as a role modle as a kid a very long time ago. Now I'm not so sure what to think anymore so I will use Severus Snape now though as my new role modle.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
Annnd the truth finally comes out. Oof well about time you said the truth harry potter geeze makes me wonder how long you've kept that as a secret!?. Like good grief kiddo that must of felt better to tell.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
UPDATE PLEASE
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 2/21/2021
"Scroll fixed on his face"...? lol
Annabel88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
This is interesting story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
Snape is me while babysitting: "food? Clean? Toys? What do you want?"