Reviews for Unjust Fear
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
love it
:).
Hope06 chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Happy to hear that your internship was a blast but welcome home

Awesome chapter
Chance13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Okay I have to ask - what's up with all the (!) everywhere?
Loving the story by the way - I'll send you a proper review once I've read it all :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
I wonder who put a claim to be Harry's Guardian?...Marge? or some one more sinister perhaps? Eh I'll find out when the chapter is put up. thanks for the excellent read.
aliengirlguy chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
good chap.
ORKCHILD chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Good to see you back.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Wow! excited about the next chapter! :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
This is story has gotten good.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for the update:-)
mandancie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Oh my goodness! I'm so happy that you are back. I hope you he'd a wonderful time. I so loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next update. Please soon! I have to know what happens next!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Nice job! Glad you enjoyed your internship!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
kool
HarnGin chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I certainly hope Hermione's parents will not get the Dursley's persecuted. Persecution is illegal in most places. Prosecuting them, on the other hand, would be delightful. I'm not sure how one forces an owl into a burrow. Perhaps Ron borrow Hedwig and send a letter to a pet store to ask? Finally, you might want to look up the difference between "making do" and "making due." I'm pretty sure the former means "using what is available" and the latter is "causing something owed to be paid."

Your ideas are good and, for the most part. you express them well, but spell check is not going to catch typos that are actually words. Your beta should catch those for you. Remind him/her.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Great chapter! I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Zireael07 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I love this chapter. Brilliant!
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »