Reviews for Unjust Fear
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Great chapter! I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Zireael07 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I love this chapter. Brilliant!
FotoDi chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Who?! I hate cliffies.

(Is someone just trying to get Severus tried as a Death Eater under veritaserum?)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I really like this story so far. Are you going to continue with it? I hope you do.
Gleas chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Please tell me you will resume this soon? I'm quite enjoying the story...
teamcarlisle21G chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Great story. Hope you continue
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I'd bet the farm that it's ol' mother Fudger, himself!
Please come back and tell us more?
Thanks!
MelJ
HairQueen chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
No! It ended here! I want MORE!
Pleaaaaase?
Ahem.
Right. Anyways, you're a really awesome writer and I love what you've done with the story so far. Severus has become such an amazing guardian for Harry and I feel like you've portrayed his character almost perfectly. Maybe you could add in a bit more of the sarcastic comments or the overprotective guardian? .
Harry is also great in your story. Keep updating- I'll be looking forward to your next update!
jkolpin chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story. Hope you continue :-)
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
oh wow the part youy wrote about feeling hunger pains i can relate to. a while ago (im better now) i stopped eating and i would feel so awful i would sleep so i ddint feel it somedays i would sleep all day to aviod the pain. and to avoid the temptation of food. now i litterally eat everything. the first thing i ate after that was something i had previously hated. i had a new appriciation for food. and i remember sitting down and litterally eating till i felt sick because i hadnt tasted food in so long.
mandancie chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
This was absolutely a delightful read! :) I really enjoyed every minute reading this story. Please update soon! :) I would love to see how it all turns out. I'm sorry that I didn't review each chapter. I just wanted to hurry and get to the next one to find out what would happen next. :) Please whenever you get the spare time, update! :)
Thank you very much for a much enjoyable time! :)
jay chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Please update soon :0! I loved it
Captain Kathryn chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I've read the first 3 chapters and think the story is wonderful! I would just suggest maybe one day going back and re-visiting it only for typo-fixing and some grammar mistakes (I am doing that with my story now).

I can't wait to read more! Great job! :)
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
You have me sobbing after every chaper...I love an Author that can garner that much emotion into a chapter..
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I think it's too bad the Chamber of Secrets isn't open; the basilisk could Petrify Quirrelmort and nobody would have to worry about him for a long, long time-and Tom would be stuck inside that body.

But I am glad that someone is looking after Severus for a change, as much as he looks after Harry.

Nice to see Narcissa the way she was during his visit to Sirius Black, though.
935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »