Reviews for Unjust Fear
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Good start
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
I really love your stories. I love them a lot. So when I saw this was updated, I was extremely happy because your one of my favorite authors and I'm glad nothing bad has happened to you or that you took the time to make this chapter wonderful.
crotia chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I don't like a jerk of a Dumbledore like the rest though
crotia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A I love how Snape is a complete muppet till the moment something really needs to be doen
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
So excited to read more of this! Just so frackin awesome! ;)
Other chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
That chapter was painful to read. Everything, except the plot, was painful to see. The conversations were hard to believe. The entire thing was wordy... You rabbled... At great length. You used words you did not understand, for they were used incorrectly. Neither is your character interaction believable. I... It's... I don't even know were to start. Just... Get yourself a beta reader. It well definitely help with you stories and comprehension of the English language.

I know that you are not a native speaker, and I commend you for your work; however, this really needs more attention.
lionesspuma chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Your writing style has improved very much from the first chapter [second] to the 20th. I am enjoying your story and am highly anticipating your next chapter. Please continue to write and improve. Also good luck through your classes.
jeanette9a chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
OH-OH!
P-Webes chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
this is a really awesome story i hope you get a new chapter in soon. ( i really want to know that other person especially since i can only think of Sirius and hes in prison and said he didn't want to claim guardianship of him)
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Please update, please, please, pleaaaaaase! I love your story and I cant get enough of it, congratulations!
Debbie chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
great story hope to read more soon
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is rather interesting. I will continue reading.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OKay so Harry is intelligent, he knows that Snape doesn't like him but desobey when he knows he will be in trouble...
Yeah he was a totall idiot with no brain in this chapter !
Aegis' Trickster chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
dumbledore is a BASTARD! Tis' is a fact!
bakaprincess85 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Can't wait to read what happens next. I didn't expect the twist that someone would challenge Snape's guardianship. I wonder who it could be, but I don't have a clue! Please update soon so that we can find out!
915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »