Reviews for Unjust Fear
mandancie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Oh my goodness! I'm so happy that you are back. I hope you he'd a wonderful time. I so loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next update. Please soon! I have to know what happens next!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Nice job! Glad you enjoyed your internship!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
kool
HarnGin chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I certainly hope Hermione's parents will not get the Dursley's persecuted. Persecution is illegal in most places. Prosecuting them, on the other hand, would be delightful. I'm not sure how one forces an owl into a burrow. Perhaps Ron borrow Hedwig and send a letter to a pet store to ask? Finally, you might want to look up the difference between "making do" and "making due." I'm pretty sure the former means "using what is available" and the latter is "causing something owed to be paid."

Your ideas are good and, for the most part. you express them well, but spell check is not going to catch typos that are actually words. Your beta should catch those for you. Remind him/her.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Great chapter! I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Zireael07 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I love this chapter. Brilliant!
FotoDi chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Who?! I hate cliffies.

(Is someone just trying to get Severus tried as a Death Eater under veritaserum?)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I really like this story so far. Are you going to continue with it? I hope you do.
Gleas chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Please tell me you will resume this soon? I'm quite enjoying the story...
teamcarlisle21G chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Great story. Hope you continue
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I'd bet the farm that it's ol' mother Fudger, himself!
Please come back and tell us more?
Thanks!
MelJ
HairQueen chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
No! It ended here! I want MORE!
Pleaaaaase?
Ahem.
Right. Anyways, you're a really awesome writer and I love what you've done with the story so far. Severus has become such an amazing guardian for Harry and I feel like you've portrayed his character almost perfectly. Maybe you could add in a bit more of the sarcastic comments or the overprotective guardian? .
Harry is also great in your story. Keep updating- I'll be looking forward to your next update!
jkolpin chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story. Hope you continue :-)
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
oh wow the part youy wrote about feeling hunger pains i can relate to. a while ago (im better now) i stopped eating and i would feel so awful i would sleep so i ddint feel it somedays i would sleep all day to aviod the pain. and to avoid the temptation of food. now i litterally eat everything. the first thing i ate after that was something i had previously hated. i had a new appriciation for food. and i remember sitting down and litterally eating till i felt sick because i hadnt tasted food in so long.
mandancie chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
This was absolutely a delightful read! :) I really enjoyed every minute reading this story. Please update soon! :) I would love to see how it all turns out. I'm sorry that I didn't review each chapter. I just wanted to hurry and get to the next one to find out what would happen next. :) Please whenever you get the spare time, update! :)
Thank you very much for a much enjoyable time! :)
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »