Reviews for Unjust Fear
mistymornings51 chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Love this story! Definitely a favorite! I love how you have plenty of bonding moments between Snape and Harry, but keeping them both true to character. I have read some other Snape/Harry guardian stories and sometimes they make Snape a little TOO kind and mushy. You have kept the strict potions master but also showing his softer side, which we all kind of knew he had. I mean, he really and truly loved Lily. Also, I love how there is still a plot and mysteries and follow ups with other characters besides Harry and Snape. Hopefully you continue this story, I know many people are eagerly waiting for the next update! I hope everything is going well in your life, and that you have a wonderful day! :)
Pat chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
Alas, you promised a next chapter, but there hasn't been one in nearly a year. No matter - I check the stories I've bookmarked, every so often, to see if they've been updated - I'll hope you'll add to this one someday.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
I really like it hope you add more
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
What a wonderful fanfic ! It's very complete and there are a lot of details ! I can't wait to read the next chapter !
(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french )
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
Are you going to finish the story? I didn't realize it wasn't finished. Thanks for a. Great story!
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
HOW COULD YOU NOT UPDATE THIS!? This is an amazing story. I'm so sad you didn't complete it!
Eagle Hawke chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
What do the [!]'s mean? Hmm... And the Weasly's and Malfoy's forming an... alliance would be nice. And the Malfoys not being evil would be nice...
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
I feel like Snape... alright, Severus, made chose that one with the amagnai in mind.
Eagle Hawke chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
I would love to see Sirius innocent. I'd like to see Remus and Sirius make up with Snape, I honestly would. Guilt would be admitted, I'd hope, and forgiveness would Hopefully be given. But then again, it may not.
Great story.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Several has so much bite lol Good thing Harry is getting better at not taking it personally?
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
"...because being beaten and not getting fed was really beneficial for my health."
This made me recall Professor Snape's retort to Dumbledore as raising Harry as a pig for slaughter :-(

Yea...snarling and placing a painful hand on Harry's shoulder when he is worrying about being beaten is not going the right way for Professor Snape to go about instilling trust in Harry that he won't hurt Harry.

Finally Harry gets to leave, why did he even need to go there in the first place.
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
...I bristled each time Dumbledore made a point to mention Severus being protective, it felt like he was poking fun like he thought it was laughable and totally unnecessary. As for the temporary guardianship thing, he just made arrangements without even discussing it with Severus, that's pretty disrespectful and controlling.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
My reviews are showing up again! Thank goodness. A week of reviews are totally gone sadly but at least I can leave reviews on your story with no issues :-) That's great Professor Snape is reinforcing that Harry will not have to return to his relatives and letting him know he will stay with him while he has to share his abuse with his ordeals to his own head of house and the headmaster. I really like the dashes of humor you added, it makes the seriousness of the whole situation easier to swallow and !adds comfort to make Harry's reveal a little more bearable. Harry is lucky to have Severus, Minerva and Poppy on his side. Dumbledore and adults like him who brush off child abuse with no regard to the child being harmed are the worst. Off topic but Dippet not allowing Tom Riddle different accommodations in the wizarding world when his home in the muggle world was in a the midst of war and bombings is seriously such a neglectful thing to do.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Review for chapter 1 of Unjust Fear, my reviews don't seem to be posting for the last couple of weeks so I'm using PM to leaves review. This is a promising start, I think I've read this before. Wow to say the least of Harry rummaging in his attempt to get his book back. Definitely not the wisest thing to do. I'm glad your story has a Professor Snape that actually worries about the well being of his students even if it is Harry who he was prejudiced to from the start. I think you meant to write "I was trying to save you" versus "I was trying to save you" autocorrect/spell-check can be a boon. Thanks for writing, I look forward to the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Haven't cried this hard since I watched UP.
948 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »