Reviews for Unjust Fear
Spottedmask12 chapter 24 . 4/1
Awesome story so far. I love how the Dursleys got what they deserved. Please update soon.
Ducky1776 chapter 14 . 3/24
"Then I am in glad that in light of the recent events which took over my intention" First thing is that the first 'in' needs to go and then 'intention' should be 'attention'. Otherwise, I am really enjoying your story.
Sphinx chapter 23 . 1/19
Hey I really like this story and I have read some of the other ones, but I'm a little confused didn't dumbledore tell mcgonagald about tom Riddle opening the chamber 2 chapters ago, and last chapter it said that they knew Voldemort opened it, Voldemort being tom Riddle. Then this chapter you have a search for who opened it when they already know. This has happened before and I was just a little confused on the logic behind that part.

Thanks,
Sphinx
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 1/10
Ah. So, McGonagall wants Snape to babysit some of her Gryffindors? But of course she can't be bothered with any of the Slytherins, and I do hope someone is looking after them in Snape's absence.

And I bet that Sirius Black or Lupin are petitioning for Harry's guardianship. After all, two Marauders who showed in canon that a student's welfare isn't that important, really, should have that responsibility, not. Yes, yes, Remus is a nice guy-but we learned in PoA that he can't really be trusted.

Albus came through? That's different!

And I do wish they had access to a basilisk so Quirrelmort could be Petrified, sigh.
Rue Kuroha chapter 2 . 1/1
It has been a great read! I can't think of anything to make what you have written so far better.
Ilikeu145 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
YAY!$
SoulMore chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
FAN!~
scarletkiss18 chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
I'm enjoying this story. Hope to read more soon!
Chezakeeba chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
I really hope you are planning on updating this story soon! I really really really love it!
cullengal101 chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Hey
brilliant story so far
please update soon
cullengal101
Pat chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Good luck with your masters, can't wait for the next chapter, this story is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
make them feel the same way harry did when he lived with them.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
nice fan-fiction a little sad but a good one all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
this is amazing
staar chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
OMG this is so good, please if your around finish this ! getting to the good part and it stops !
932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »