Reviews for Unjust Fear
A Green Chicken Wing chapter 24 . 9/17
I am surprised that Sirius has to keep going back to Azkaban during his trial. Wouldn't it be easier if he was kept in a holding cell at the Ministry? Also, why is the trial taking so long? They have ways of getting the information they need (either pensieve memories or veritaserum) yet the trial keeps dragging on. I'm glad that Vernon and Petunia are getting what they richly deserve. Usually it is Vernon who is so hostile, yet Petunia shows her true colors! I do hope that Severus will get custody of Harry. Fudge is really being an arsehole. I hope he loses his Ministry position. I'm surprised that Umbridge hasn't stuck her nose into all this!
No offense, but the Harry in your story is annoyingly whiny. I know you're trying to generate sympathy from your readers, but the unrealistic and romanticized child abuse gets old after a while.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 24 . 9/14
Good chapter. Glad the Dursleys are getting arrested. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 9/13
Yay. Something is being done about the Sure let's. I hope that Severus can beat Fudge. Please update soon.
wandamarie chapter 24 . 9/13
loving it thanks
rebekahalana chapter 24 . 9/13
Well , Petunia certainly flipped her lid . Did someone slip her veritaserum (sp?) Or put a truth spell on her ?
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 9/12
Ha-ha Butch's.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 9/12
Really good chapter. This story is excellent, a fabulous read and I look forward to reading what happens next.
witchsbroom chapter 24 . 9/12
Loved this chapter. Oh I can't wait for the hearing regarding the guardianship and what the wizardmog does to Fudge for what he was trying to do. I'm sure that Remus and Minerva will have a very interesting talk with Myrtle and find the Chamber of Secrets but then finding someone to open it. Would like Harry to say that he can talk to snakes or that Severus and Lucius see him talking to a snake in the Malfoy gargen.. Good luck on your Masters program
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 24 . 9/12
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it and I'm happy e Dursleys are getting what's been coming to them, though you made a mistake and called Vernon Mr. Weasley at one point. Just thought I'd point that out. Update soon.
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 9/12
Need to make a major edit. In the section where Mrs. Smith is just beginning her discussion with Vernon you refer to him as Mr. Weasley. Ooops.
tigerlily124 chapter 24 . 9/12
Wow! Great job! Petunia has lost it. Lol! Yay!
duchessme chapter 23 . 8/11
love the story
cant wait for the next
I must say that this has been a fantastic story so far. I absolutely love the fatherly relationship between 'Sev' and Harry :)
I often read stories about them that are so badly written, but this! It's really wonderful: Lucius is actually civil, McGonnagal is secretly addicted to scotch and "Quirrelmort" is just too funny a name.
I didn't notice you had not updated in a long time, since I only started reading this story a few days ago. I do hope that you update soon, it's great.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 5/28
I see that Remus is still lying about the Shrieking Shack-but hey, Snape was never important anyway, and obviously Dumbledore has kept the secret well. Sirius is way more important, and Peter not at all.

Harry really is better off where he is, but I can certainly understand why he's bored.

So, what was Minerva doing at Malfoy Manor?
910 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »