Reviews for Unjust Fear
Chezakeeba chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
I really hope you are planning on updating this story soon! I really really really love it!
cullengal101 chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Hey
brilliant story so far
please update soon
cullengal101
Pat chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Good luck with your masters, can't wait for the next chapter, this story is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
make them feel the same way harry did when he lived with them.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
nice fan-fiction a little sad but a good one all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
this is amazing
staar chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
OMG this is so good, please if your around finish this ! getting to the good part and it stops !
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
Harry, do tell your guardian, during breakfast, or through house elves, about Quirrell's invitation. Or tell Draco? Yes!
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Harry, Lucius, Narcissa, Severus.
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
confused why did tuney suddenly lose it
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
Why are they considering putting the dark lord in the chamber of secrets? He knows how to open it. He could get out. faster updates please please please
Dipi chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
I like the plotline of your story, major reason i read it. However, there are lot if inconsistencies when you move from one chapter to another. You had one chapter where Minerva and Albus talk about Chamber of Secrets. Yet, in following chapter, Remus is talking about it with Minerva umaware. At one point, whole of court knows about Peter being animagus and yet in following chapter it is registered as surprise. These inconsistencies just make story repetitive.
Also, i agree with another receiver ~ Harry is way too unpredictable and whiny. Despite Severus mentioning 100 of times that he wants Harry, at every point of trouble, Harry blames him and runs away. It is quite unlike Harry in original.
Just wanted to let you know about areas you may need to focus on.
Megan chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
I've been liking this story so far but have been notifying a few inconsistencies and unlikihoods sneaking in - for example Sirius has already testified under veritism that he did not know Peter was an animagus, if he now says he does then his entire testimony can be judged as unreliable. Not to mentioned that he's admitted to attempted murder. I would assume that the only way he could be let out is his testimony being considered honest because Peter Pettigrew is alive and the combined charges of attempted murder and being an unregistered animagus result in a shorter sentence than he's already served.
Gleas chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
They should take Harry to the hearing and the moment he sees Fudge... Harry should say something like- 'he's just like uncle Vernon! Please don't make me go with him!' That... would be karma for stupid ol' Fudge lol
mandancie chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
First of all, I am so sorry for the lateness of my review! Since everything has been happening, I was offline for over a week. I want to thank you for updating this story. I surely didn't think that this would be your next update. :)
Secondly, I so loved this chapter. I loved the part with Harry and Severus. (but then again, I am a sucker for those scenes). Vernon and Petunia finally getting what they deserve is just awesome. I so can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really curious to see what Narcissa's back up plan will be.
Awesome chapter as always. :)
Thank you so much! :)
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
I am surprised that Sirius has to keep going back to Azkaban during his trial. Wouldn't it be easier if he was kept in a holding cell at the Ministry? Also, why is the trial taking so long? They have ways of getting the information they need (either pensieve memories or veritaserum) yet the trial keeps dragging on. I'm glad that Vernon and Petunia are getting what they richly deserve. Usually it is Vernon who is so hostile, yet Petunia shows her true colors! I do hope that Severus will get custody of Harry. Fudge is really being an arsehole. I hope he loses his Ministry position. I'm surprised that Umbridge hasn't stuck her nose into all this!
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »