Reviews for Unjust Fear
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Several has so much bite lol Good thing Harry is getting better at not taking it personally?
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
"...because being beaten and not getting fed was really beneficial for my health."
This made me recall Professor Snape's retort to Dumbledore as raising Harry as a pig for slaughter :-(

Yea...snarling and placing a painful hand on Harry's shoulder when he is worrying about being beaten is not going the right way for Professor Snape to go about instilling trust in Harry that he won't hurt Harry.

Finally Harry gets to leave, why did he even need to go there in the first place.
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
...I bristled each time Dumbledore made a point to mention Severus being protective, it felt like he was poking fun like he thought it was laughable and totally unnecessary. As for the temporary guardianship thing, he just made arrangements without even discussing it with Severus, that's pretty disrespectful and controlling.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
My reviews are showing up again! Thank goodness. A week of reviews are totally gone sadly but at least I can leave reviews on your story with no issues :-) That's great Professor Snape is reinforcing that Harry will not have to return to his relatives and letting him know he will stay with him while he has to share his abuse with his ordeals to his own head of house and the headmaster. I really like the dashes of humor you added, it makes the seriousness of the whole situation easier to swallow and !adds comfort to make Harry's reveal a little more bearable. Harry is lucky to have Severus, Minerva and Poppy on his side. Dumbledore and adults like him who brush off child abuse with no regard to the child being harmed are the worst. Off topic but Dippet not allowing Tom Riddle different accommodations in the wizarding world when his home in the muggle world was in a the midst of war and bombings is seriously such a neglectful thing to do.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Review for chapter 1 of Unjust Fear, my reviews don't seem to be posting for the last couple of weeks so I'm using PM to leaves review. This is a promising start, I think I've read this before. Wow to say the least of Harry rummaging in his attempt to get his book back. Definitely not the wisest thing to do. I'm glad your story has a Professor Snape that actually worries about the well being of his students even if it is Harry who he was prejudiced to from the start. I think you meant to write "I was trying to save you" versus "I was trying to save you" autocorrect/spell-check can be a boon. Thanks for writing, I look forward to the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Haven't cried this hard since I watched UP.
bookworm661 chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
This is really good. I hope you are able to update soon and everything is going well for your Masters degree.
Spottedmask12 chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
Awesome story so far. I love how the Dursleys got what they deserved. Please update soon.
Ducky1776 chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
"Then I am in glad that in light of the recent events which took over my intention" First thing is that the first 'in' needs to go and then 'intention' should be 'attention'. Otherwise, I am really enjoying your story.
Sphinx chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Hey I really like this story and I have read some of the other ones, but I'm a little confused didn't dumbledore tell mcgonagald about tom Riddle opening the chamber 2 chapters ago, and last chapter it said that they knew Voldemort opened it, Voldemort being tom Riddle. Then this chapter you have a search for who opened it when they already know. This has happened before and I was just a little confused on the logic behind that part.

Thanks,
Sphinx
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Ah. So, McGonagall wants Snape to babysit some of her Gryffindors? But of course she can't be bothered with any of the Slytherins, and I do hope someone is looking after them in Snape's absence.

And I bet that Sirius Black or Lupin are petitioning for Harry's guardianship. After all, two Marauders who showed in canon that a student's welfare isn't that important, really, should have that responsibility, not. Yes, yes, Remus is a nice guy-but we learned in PoA that he can't really be trusted.

Albus came through? That's different!

And I do wish they had access to a basilisk so Quirrelmort could be Petrified, sigh.
Ashton Kuroha chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
It has been a great read! I can't think of anything to make what you have written so far better.
Ilikeu145 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
YAY!$
SoulMore chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
FAN!~
scarletkiss18 chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
I'm enjoying this story. Hope to read more soon!
954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »