Reviews for Unjust Fear
mandancie chapter 23 . 4/11
Oh my goodness! You updates! :-) I so missed you. I was thinking about you the other day. I loved this chapter and so can't wait to see what happens next. I would love to know why There is so interested in gaining control of Harry. Until the next update... :-)
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 3/5
This so sad and bittersweet so snape being so protective of the child that if he had played out right could have been his
MaverickLaurie chapter 22 . 2/26
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! Seeing that it's 2015, would you still be updating this fix? I would really love if you would continue it!
thehpfan123 chapter 22 . 2/21
Its a wonderful story and very beautifully written. Please update soon.
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 2/21
I really do enjoy this story of yours and hope you can update again soon.
slyhuff chapter 22 . 2/3
oooooh can't wait, this is wonderful, hoping the wait isn't to long
Pat chapter 22 . 1/24
Great story, can't wait for the next instalment
La Rose de Minuit chapter 22 . 1/2
Hi,

I really like your story. But the subject about Voldemort's name bĂȘte en MacGonagal and Dumbledore was speak about twice. I thank that Minerva has no lost memories in this short time. If I was you I would sheck two time the trial about Sirius under veritaserum I thank that may be have some miss writting.

Sort to my pour chose of word I don't speak well in english. I just hope you could understand the meaning of what I try to say.

See you soon,

La Rose de Minuit
Azrael Jinsei chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Please write more soon thank you
Corala chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
So what will they come up with then some thing good I hope
angeleyes1984 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Has this been abandoned
Miahbug chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Just found and read this. Hope you don't give it up. I can't wait to see what happens next.
HogwartsDwarfKat chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely adore this story! I've read quite a few stories where Severus saves Harry and adopts him and I must say while you have common occurrences you also have a lot of unique ones as well and your own twists to the common ones. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
I hope you continue this story as I enjoy trading it, but I really hope Harry gets to return to Hogwarts soon and get into mischief with his friends and have a somewhat normal teenage years while all the craziness goes on around him. I do not think he should be taken away from everything he knows to a different country. I would be highly disappointed if he was! Also, he is an 11 year old boy, he can't be this good and angelic all the time and agree with everything.
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014