Reviews for Unjust Fear
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Need to make a major edit. In the section where Mrs. Smith is just beginning her discussion with Vernon you refer to him as Mr. Weasley. Ooops.
tigerlily124 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Wow! Great job! Petunia has lost it. Lol! Yay!
duchessme chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
love the story
cant wait for the next
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
Hi,
I must say that this has been a fantastic story so far. I absolutely love the fatherly relationship between 'Sev' and Harry :)
I often read stories about them that are so badly written, but this! It's really wonderful: Lucius is actually civil, McGonnagal is secretly addicted to scotch and "Quirrelmort" is just too funny a name.
I didn't notice you had not updated in a long time, since I only started reading this story a few days ago. I do hope that you update soon, it's great.
Lou
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
I see that Remus is still lying about the Shrieking Shack-but hey, Snape was never important anyway, and obviously Dumbledore has kept the secret well. Sirius is way more important, and Peter not at all.

Harry really is better off where he is, but I can certainly understand why he's bored.

So, what was Minerva doing at Malfoy Manor?
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
that was a pretty fast transition from enemy to friend...even for an eleven year old :P but I love desperate!clueless!whatamIdoingparenting Snape :P
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
"S not a dream..." _
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I always enjoy "sev rescues harry from abusive family fics" _ yours is well written :)
carisa.bruderer chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Hope for more soon!
FandomNutter chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
What do all the "(!)" mean, if you don't mind me asking?
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Love it! :)
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I have to admit, this is a favorite, one I read over and over again. You have crafted a great story here.
maddie chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
This is great! Hope you'll be able to update often! _
Yesnix chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
So happy for the update and I'm hoping for a new one soon :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 23 . 4/14/2015
Please write more soon thank you
915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »