Reviews for Unjust Fear
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Ha-ha Butch's.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Really good chapter. This story is excellent, a fabulous read and I look forward to reading what happens next.
witchsbroom chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Loved this chapter. Oh I can't wait for the hearing regarding the guardianship and what the wizardmog does to Fudge for what he was trying to do. I'm sure that Remus and Minerva will have a very interesting talk with Myrtle and find the Chamber of Secrets but then finding someone to open it. Would like Harry to say that he can talk to snakes or that Severus and Lucius see him talking to a snake in the Malfoy gargen.. Good luck on your Masters program
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it and I'm happy e Dursleys are getting what's been coming to them, though you made a mistake and called Vernon Mr. Weasley at one point. Just thought I'd point that out. Update soon.
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Need to make a major edit. In the section where Mrs. Smith is just beginning her discussion with Vernon you refer to him as Mr. Weasley. Ooops.
tigerlily124 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Wow! Great job! Petunia has lost it. Lol! Yay!
duchessme chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
love the story
cant wait for the next
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
Hi,
I must say that this has been a fantastic story so far. I absolutely love the fatherly relationship between 'Sev' and Harry :)
I often read stories about them that are so badly written, but this! It's really wonderful: Lucius is actually civil, McGonnagal is secretly addicted to scotch and "Quirrelmort" is just too funny a name.
I didn't notice you had not updated in a long time, since I only started reading this story a few days ago. I do hope that you update soon, it's great.
Lou
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
I see that Remus is still lying about the Shrieking Shack-but hey, Snape was never important anyway, and obviously Dumbledore has kept the secret well. Sirius is way more important, and Peter not at all.

Harry really is better off where he is, but I can certainly understand why he's bored.

So, what was Minerva doing at Malfoy Manor?
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
that was a pretty fast transition from enemy to friend...even for an eleven year old :P but I love desperate!clueless!whatamIdoingparenting Snape :P
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
"S not a dream..." _
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I always enjoy "sev rescues harry from abusive family fics" _ yours is well written :)
SecretSpells chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Hope for more soon!
FandomNutter chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
What do all the "(!)" mean, if you don't mind me asking?
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 4/24/2015