Reviews for Unjust Fear
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Please update, please, please, pleaaaaaase! I love your story and I cant get enough of it, congratulations!
Debbie chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
great story hope to read more soon
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is rather interesting. I will continue reading.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OKay so Harry is intelligent, he knows that Snape doesn't like him but desobey when he knows he will be in trouble...
Yeah he was a totall idiot with no brain in this chapter !
A.V. Jackson chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
dumbledore is a BASTARD! Tis' is a fact!
bakaprincess85 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Can't wait to read what happens next. I didn't expect the twist that someone would challenge Snape's guardianship. I wonder who it could be, but I don't have a clue! Please update soon so that we can find out!
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
If I was Snape I would have sent an owl to the remaining Death Eaters with the Dursley's address. I'm sure they would enjoy visiting Harry's muggle relatives. :)

When Snape and McGonagall were glaring at Dumbledore I had the picture of a giant snake and a giant lioness glaring down at a very small Dumbledore. :D
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
nice
Hope06 chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Looking forward to reading more soon
delatrix chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
It's amazing that you added a new chapter. According to the description sequel that you wrote can not wait for Harry's reaction, that maybe Severus finally be his guardian.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Very very good and uh oh. I have a feeling it's idiot, I mean Albus, or maybe some long lost relative of James. Who knows? Update soon.
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Love the cliffhanger!
More! More! More!

Please.
Elfwyn chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
A pleasure to have you updating again, but a bummer to leave it with such a teaser! ;-P
Anaelisa chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
I really missed your story, welcome back. I hope you can update soon because I can't imagine who is claim guardianship of Harry, Sirius can't so who? This is an excellent chapter.
Griffin Raven chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
I really can't wait to find out who was the other party who challeneged Severus's application for permanent guardianship of Harry, as it can't be Sirius...but would Albus have anything to do with this latest mess? Or is someone else? Will Lucius, Severus and Minerva find a way to finally deal with Quirrellmort before either any future followers of Voldemort find out or the ministry buggles up again? Will Sirius finally gain his long awaited freedom and will he get any compensation for his false imprisonment from the ministry?
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »