Reviews for Unjust Fear
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I want Severus to punish the Dursleys for the unhuman treatment of harry
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
I've enjoyed reading this and look forward to your next update.
MusicMelis chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
I love IT!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
LOL! love Molly. Liked this chapter and so glad Sev is always thinking ahead. :)
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
good chapter :)
ijskonijntje chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I think you made a mistake in this chapter and the previous one. The parts about the Chamber countradict eachother.
Hope this helps you, otherwise nice story!
mandymacca chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Love this can't wait for the next chapter
HarnGin chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
I wish to point out that, unless the date your story is after early November 1993 and your Harry is at least 13 years and 3 months old, Sirius has not been in prison for twelve years. The Potters died on October 31, 1981. (Harry was 15 months old at the time.) Sirius fought Peter and was imprisoned sometime after November 1 of that same year. Harry began Hogwarts on September 1, 1991. Sirius would have been incarcerated for 12 years after November 1, 1993, since 1993 minus 1981 is 12. (On September 1, 1993, Harry began his third year of school at Hogwarts at the age of 13 years, 1 month, and 1 day.) (source: Harry Potter Lexicon).

Other than a date descrepency which, since it has been so long since I've read the beginning of your story, may not be a descrepency at all, this chapter was quite entertaining. I really enjoyed Sirius's outmanuevering of Fudge. Thanks for writing.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
Estel
Gleas chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
LOL Molly can even scare Sev into submission XD!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
more of harry Snape plz
cadisraizel chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
First, I like your story, it's really interesting.
But there seem to be a few contradictions between this chapter and the last. For example Remus and Minerva are talking about the Chamber and Voldemorts real name and so on, but in your last chapter Dumbledore already gave Minerva some of these informations.
Hope that helps.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
awesome
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »