Reviews for Unjust Fear
justamystery chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
i think that you made dumbledore very in character nice D thanks i do hope that snape and minerva give the dursleys what they deserve
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Wow! *gapping*

Too much action for one chapter but I simply LOVED it!

How many times have you read this one phrase coming from me? XD

Kisses
Nienna100 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Harry's too cute and sad :( And acting slightly younger than an 11 year old but oh well. Emotionally stunted and whatever, poor love.

“Yes and then I would have to hex or take points, depending on how loud they scream.” where did I hear him say that before? :P

*sniggers to self and runs away*
fraewyn chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
$%Y #$%#$&#&#!

(Used in place of various vulgar language referring to the Dursleys)

Cant wait for the next!
jsmartin02 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Great story! I love how you balanced Snape character with Harry's. It is great to have someone understand how to do that. Keep writing
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Oh new story!
Bluefangluver chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
I have a few questions... Tge timeline your working with..I am guessing this is the beginning of the year? Ron and Hermione are just getting to know Harry, do they really nee to know all about how he was abused and how Severus will be taking care of him? Oh I can't wait til Remus entes the picture. Does that mean Sirius will also?...Oh I smell a fight if he does. I can't wait to see what kind of show the Dursley's put on.. They should just give up Harry freely and happly but they wont. They'll cause a big stink..anyways I once again I like this chapters as the ones before and can't wait for the next. Sev is growing to have a family and Harry is as well...TT_TT How beautiful!
Bluefangluver chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Wow...I really can't stand Dumbledore right now..How evil..And some how in the story you kinda get that idea that he did know...what an ass. But Sev. was great..On to the next chapter
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
One hopes that someone actually did something to help Snape when he was smaller, but one has doubts about it, too-given administrative attitudes and the Marauders, whoever spoke up for Severus was never listened to, in my opinion.

I'm glad things are different for Harry, though.
glitterball chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Will there be any pairings in this story?
Harriet Telcontar Holmes chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Great story! Professor Snapes character exactly as I imagine hed be in canon, and thats a rare thing ;-)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Bellissimo!

I always love those Snape/Harry guardianship roles, and you've played this out nicely.

Also, I like that, while Minerva and Severus are angry at the Headmaster, the one that effects him the most is Harry's dissapointment. That is emotionally striking.

I like how the abuse is believeable. Sometimes authors just go way over the top with it, and it seems too far-fetched.

You've well reasoned each character's reactions, adding just enough emotion to make it genuine.

I am eager to see how things go with the Dursleys.

As for Remus, perhaps later? I don't think he should be there so soon, because he's supposed to be out of the country at the time. Perhaps he sends and owl to Minerva, sort of asking how Harry is, how he's fitting in, that sort of thing, and it's she who informs him of the situation. He deserves his own entrance, as he's a big part of Harry's past, though Harry isn't aware of it yet.

You're doing brilliantly! There were a few word tenses or spelling errors, but for someone who isn't writing English as their native language, you've done wonderfully.

Here's to inspiration and perserverance. :D

-Terri
Nienna100 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
*reaches out* where is my genius Lauren? I nEED Her so I can hug her and thank her for a fabulous homecoming of an awesome chapter.
ams71080 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Can't wait to see what the Dursley's do!
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »