Reviews for Unjust Fear
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Really great, I loved Lucius and Remus and Harry finally getting to eat out :)
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Very well written! Can't wait until the next chapter.
HarrySnape1989 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Oh my! This is quite this is quite different than your usual style. Though still very good! I love it! I cried when Harry asked why nobody loved him if he was such a special boy. My throat was constricted all the time he was reliving his abuse...Severus pulls through in the end and I love that. I love the way you portray him. Lucius is fantastic! I wasn't expecting that, seriously! I love Lucius in a kind but powerful role. I hope he will not backstab Harry later on. oh! I just loved everything about this story up to date so update soon please!

Yours in admiration

Julianne aka HarrySnape1989
yue14121990 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
i hope the truth about sirius come out and that dumbledore knew all along but didn't want sirius to interfare with his plan (snape get to keep codasty(?) on harry)
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
that was great! oh...Malfoy better keep his promise! can't wait for more!
RosaE chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
I'm glad to see an update :) Very nice chapter! Harry's comments to Lucious and Severus were really funny lol Thanks, looking forward to the next chapter.
fraewyn chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Cant wait for that visit!
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
ooh can't wait! i hope sirius will be able to tell them the truth as to what happened and that they will believe him. glad you included lupin, he's my fave HP cahracter!
npetrenko chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Excellent chapter. Please write more!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
That was great. Update soon.
dverducci chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Hello

I like the story and look forward to updates
Nicole chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Aw this is so... homey

And I hope you know that I want either Remus/Lucius or Severus/Lucius orr Severus/Remus to emerge from this. OOH And you could so do severus/harry

and i want sirius to be evil.

But thats just me.

I'l shut up and go away now

SEe you soon my love
Astrido chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
hi,

great chapter. the only thing i thought was unrealistic is the price for the glasses. if you only pay about 5 to 10 galleons for a wand, surely you dont need to pay more than that for glasses? i think 100 galleons is too much.

i like the rest. the talk with lucius was great. i dont like harry interrupting the conversation, but i know thats what children do, alas.

the draco-harry interaction should be nice, im waiting for it.

cheers

astrido
B00kw0rm92 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Amazing chapter! I love your Harry! I can not wait to see what's next!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
I think you meant 'descend' which means to go downwards. This was a very good chapter-Draco, of course, may have to be Extra Stuffy around some of his friends to make up for him helping Hermione and being hugged by her and all (though he can alway smirk and say it's easier to hex people who think they're friends to his father). And I love how Harry stood up for Snape when talking to Dumbledore. I really did!
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »