Reviews for Unjust Fear
dverducci chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Hello

I like the story and look forward to updates
Nicole chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Aw this is so... homey

And I hope you know that I want either Remus/Lucius or Severus/Lucius orr Severus/Remus to emerge from this. OOH And you could so do severus/harry

and i want sirius to be evil.

But thats just me.

I'l shut up and go away now

SEe you soon my love
Astrido chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
hi,

great chapter. the only thing i thought was unrealistic is the price for the glasses. if you only pay about 5 to 10 galleons for a wand, surely you dont need to pay more than that for glasses? i think 100 galleons is too much.

i like the rest. the talk with lucius was great. i dont like harry interrupting the conversation, but i know thats what children do, alas.

the draco-harry interaction should be nice, im waiting for it.

cheers

astrido
B00kw0rm92 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Amazing chapter! I love your Harry! I can not wait to see what's next!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
I think you meant 'descend' which means to go downwards. This was a very good chapter-Draco, of course, may have to be Extra Stuffy around some of his friends to make up for him helping Hermione and being hugged by her and all (though he can alway smirk and say it's easier to hex people who think they're friends to his father). And I love how Harry stood up for Snape when talking to Dumbledore. I really did!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
this is a good story so far, i cant wait to see what happens next
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Oh my... Paddy's going to flip! Even if he's in prison, he's going to have a heart attack! But Remus is more sensable than Sirius, and so probably won't have a conniption fit.

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I like it!

CT
Perseus 9 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Nice story. Update soon please?
Silverstargirl chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Great fic! Very thoughtfully written. I can't wait to read more.
Shwink29 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Hey this is an awesome fic. keep up the great work!
Aisucold chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
great story
luvbooks chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
what happens next this is a really good story
sernity1806 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
I Love good Draco! Claps at that. Yea Sev(me) being nice to harry. I love happy endings. I always say never mess with Poppy. I wrote a story about Voldermort getting stuck with Poppy and Poppy winning it is great. lol.

My nickname with my friends is snape so that was the me part by the way.
Fmh chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Fmh here i can't log in at the moment! Loved this chapter especially the flying lesson with Draco and Hermione it was good to have a chuckle. I also love anyone who gets one over on Dumbledore so well done Draco and Severus and of course you thanks for a great chapter!
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »