Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Nethead97 chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
yay! I have to say I was getting worried that you were going to end it before they actually got married. I would have been crushed to be honest. Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us.
Nethead97 chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
Well I'm beginning to think that this problem with her not wanting to get married is not going to get resolved. I guess there is nothing left but to read the last chapter yet.
Nethead97 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
lmao that is to funny!
Nethead97 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
LMAO that was too funny at the end of this one. I'm still laughing!
Nethead97 chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
Wow ... marriage is the big problem for Edward now ... heck most men would be more than happy to just have the milk without the cow so to speak lol. Guess being changed in the times they were does play a huge roll in how they look at marriage. I just hope that one day even if it's centuries down the road that she will in fact agree to marry him and truly make all his dreams come true.
Nethead97 chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Ah right the burns ... I forgot about them now I understand why she was with holding sex from him she felt ugly.
Nethead97 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Hmm ... so Bella did fight back yay! She is finally free of the evil men in her life and is now back with Edward. I wonder though why she is with holding sex from him... i mean it's not like either of them are virgins anymore and they haven't slept together yet. I can't wait to see what happens next ... will her brother Carlisle's birth son join his coven ... will he be able to hand the veg lifestyle? Will he want to even get to know his father?
Nethead97 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
NO NO NO NO ... Fight Bella FIGHT!
Nethead97 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Is it ... could it be ... Marcus ... could his love for her be enough to want to see her 'healthy' and happy? Could he possibly be stealing her from Aro to take her back to the Cullen's?
Nethead97 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Wow I have to say seeing that power work is kinda scary. I mean the feelings are no longer there ... no love ... no pain ... no longing. I feel so badly for them both. I never imagined that it would affect Edward as far away from them as they are. In a way it makes sense, the way you described it was amazing.
Nethead97 chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
*cries* Now that's when I know a story is amazing is when it makes me actually cry because I can feel the pain of the characters. Wonderful chapter.
Nethead97 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
oh dear ... looks like Aro is coming to play! I can't wait!
Nethead97 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
So basically Aro was raping her like her mortal husband Henry was ... If I could I'd snap his neck and his dick in half and grind up all the pieces and feed them to an animal.

I can't wait to find out if Bella tells them more about Aro. I am also anxious to see how Bella and Edward react around each other and Carlisle now.
Nethead97 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
oh wow so the sexual tension didn't last long I see. LOL At least they both wanted it more than anything. Now they just have to explain to Carlisle ... yeah I see THAT being easy! Ok so we know a bit more now about her past and her turning but the question is what did Aro do to her after that. I mean one cage to another ... what does that mean exactly? Can't wait to find out!
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
It just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see how the sexual tension between these two is going to soar. I wonder how long it will take for them to finally get together.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »