Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Nethead97 chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Ah right the burns ... I forgot about them now I understand why she was with holding sex from him she felt ugly.
Nethead97 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Hmm ... so Bella did fight back yay! She is finally free of the evil men in her life and is now back with Edward. I wonder though why she is with holding sex from him... i mean it's not like either of them are virgins anymore and they haven't slept together yet. I can't wait to see what happens next ... will her brother Carlisle's birth son join his coven ... will he be able to hand the veg lifestyle? Will he want to even get to know his father?
Nethead97 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
NO NO NO NO ... Fight Bella FIGHT!
Nethead97 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Is it ... could it be ... Marcus ... could his love for her be enough to want to see her 'healthy' and happy? Could he possibly be stealing her from Aro to take her back to the Cullen's?
Nethead97 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Wow I have to say seeing that power work is kinda scary. I mean the feelings are no longer there ... no love ... no pain ... no longing. I feel so badly for them both. I never imagined that it would affect Edward as far away from them as they are. In a way it makes sense, the way you described it was amazing.
Nethead97 chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
*cries* Now that's when I know a story is amazing is when it makes me actually cry because I can feel the pain of the characters. Wonderful chapter.
Nethead97 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
oh dear ... looks like Aro is coming to play! I can't wait!
Nethead97 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
So basically Aro was raping her like her mortal husband Henry was ... If I could I'd snap his neck and his dick in half and grind up all the pieces and feed them to an animal.

I can't wait to find out if Bella tells them more about Aro. I am also anxious to see how Bella and Edward react around each other and Carlisle now.
Nethead97 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
oh wow so the sexual tension didn't last long I see. LOL At least they both wanted it more than anything. Now they just have to explain to Carlisle ... yeah I see THAT being easy! Ok so we know a bit more now about her past and her turning but the question is what did Aro do to her after that. I mean one cage to another ... what does that mean exactly? Can't wait to find out!
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
It just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see how the sexual tension between these two is going to soar. I wonder how long it will take for them to finally get together.
Nethead97 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter. I notice Bella was a little more open about some of her past in this one. I guess being asked a few questioins here and there is the only way they will get much out of her at this point. I can't wait to see how this country gathering is going to go! I also can't wait to see what she's going to wear and how she is going to act. I mean they haven't discussed it yet but it seem like she wants to practice medicine with Carlisle so she won't be attending high school ... which would make her quite a bit 'older' than Edward since he's suppose to be what 17 and all. LOL I can't wait!
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
So it begins. I can't wait to keep reading and find out where all of this is going and how everyone is going to react to her. I also can't wait to find out what Aro will say when he calls her 'home' and she refuses.
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Well I've got to say this story definitely has peeked my interrest. I think this is going to be an awesome story and I can't wait to read it!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
Suzy Q Something chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
i enjoyed this. good job A :)
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »