Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
If she thinks men are pigs then Edward has his work cut out for him in more ways than one!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
So far so good...
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
What an interesting story idea! I'm looking forward to it...
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This looks like it will be a fun premise! I do wish the scene changes were off-set somehow - it's disconcerting to be reading along about one topic and have the very next paragraph be from someone else's POV. *** is your friend!
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved your story!
GlueFace chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
squishy hot bodies and squishy boobs!

This made me laugh sooo hard!

I like it.

Fleur24 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
""If you ask me, I think that Edward should have pushed her in. She looks horrible now!"

Edward clenched his fists and Bella withdrew a little into herself. She hid her arms tight under the table.

"You guys are the disgusting ones!" Angela scolded, "she injured herself and in a way that isn't fixed without cosmetic surgery and you're cutting her down! You wonder why he never returned your feelings! Can't you see that they're in love and maybe you'll one day overcome how childish you are and see that. You two are the reasons why teenage girls get a bad reputation as catty bitches!"

Jessica and Lauren gave her a nasty look before going back to themselves.

I'm happy for him. Very few people find true love so early Angela thought with bitterness towards the two girls.

"You know it's girls like her that restore my faith in humanity," Jasper said."" Hurray for Angela! I absolutely love Angela!

HAHA Jessica and Lauren are so jealous!
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
"""Edward what in the world are you doing?" Bella asked. "You look like you're freaking out."

"STOP TEMPTING ME WITH YOUR LEAF COVERED NIPPLES!" Edward yelled before running out of the room.

"Is that what happens when you don't get sex for a long time?" Emmett asked in terror. He didn't wait for the answer. "Rosie! Quick! Have sex with me before I go as crazy as Edward!"" This so awesomely funny! Emmett's reaction was awesomely funny as well!

"""Okay, Esme, as far as stepmother's go you're wonderful," Bella said, "you're one of my best friends. But please please can you not share your sex life with me! Especially since it's with my father!"

"Sometimes, when we're feeling especially frisky, he'll put on his lab coat and treat me like the naughty nurse."

"I'm leaving! La la la I can't hear you! La la la la la!"

"We do it in his study all the time!" Esme called after her.

Esme giggled and went back to sewing. Carlisle came in and gave her a questioning look.

"Do I want to know?"

"Just frightening your daughter with our sex life."

"Ah ha," Carlisle looked towards the direction Bella had gone, "Sometimes I spank her when she's naughty!" he said loudly enough for her to hear.

"WORST PARENTS EVER!"" HAHA poor Cullen 'kids'! I love how Carlilse and Esme teased them about their heathly sex life.

"""Never to you my love," he murmured, kissing her jaw line, "you are exquisite and practically perfect in every way."

"Do you always quote disney to get girls into the mood?" Bella asked playfully.

"Does it work?" Edward asked. "Does it take you to a whole new world?"

Bella giggled and pushed him playfully on the chest.

"We could go play under the sea," he purred in her ear.

"Good lord Edward you're impossible," Bella laughed. She pulled away from him slightly and he looked at her. She pushed some of his hair back as she caressed his cheek with her scarred palm. "I have never been treated so well by anyone before," she whispered."" AWE! eDWard's gonna treat you right Bella.

Yep Carlisle knows when his baby girl is going to have sex with Edward. Poor Edward killed by a bacteria.

""With that Bella turned and left, giggling to herself. "I'm off to have sex with Edward," she called back.

Carlisle muttered something about how he liked it better when she believed everything he said.

"I heard that!" Bella called.

"Stop hearing things!" Carlisle called back.

"Just because you're going deaf, grandpa, doesn't mean I am!"

"Did your mother just up and stop teaching you manners! Heavens child!" Carlisle cried."" HAHA That's really funny!
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Marcus is such a good guy! I'm Bella has him form a friend.

I also love how her and Edwin argued like the siblings they are.

UH oh, shit is going to hit the fam!

Poor Marcus and Edwin!

Aro is going to burn her!
inactive2812 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
3 it :)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
great story!
HappyEndingLover chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
I like that you ended it like that. I'm glad you didn't do it at the reception because I thought you might. It was a wonderful touch that Carlisle married them. Your fights were very well written.
HappyEndingLover chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I like how strong you have written their bond. I'm glad her brother is coming around.
HappyEndingLover chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Great fight scene!
HappyEndingLover chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Hum Aro I wonder what deal he struck with her. I'm enjoying your story!
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »