Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
ixcheldiaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This story is amazing so far! It's really nice to see into Carlisle's past a bit more. I hope that you will update soon! Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

~Serena Cullen
DxElle chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omg this story is going to be great i can tell please please update?

i really enjoyed reading it...

D
polemic chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is just the sweetest premise. I love seeing Carlisle as a devoted. I love seeing Carlisle in depth because he is such a complex character in the books. Along with the possibility of Edward as a suitor, the plot is so cute. Please continue, I can't wait for more.
102655 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I LOVE it! Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue
DCCDchick chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
brillant! little Bella is so cute! and I love the idea of Carlisle as a father! great!
libertyandverse chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is a really cool idea! I've never read a fanfiction with Carlisle having a daughter before, and this is great writing too :). Their story is so sweet. Update soon!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
OMG LOVE IT!
JSTEW chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love it, update soon pls
flormi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
that was amazing!

please update soon!
LaTraviata chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is a great idea!

I can definitely see Carlisle as the overly-protective father type and it should provide a lot of humor to see Edward try and get Bella!

Can't wait to read some more
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
sounds really good
Anjie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It seems interesting. More soon please? ]
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I'm thinking that I love this story to the max!

Wow in just this one chapter I got addicted to it!

Its so darn god!

Its really amazing!

I really really want to read the rest of this awesome story!

Update asap! Please oh please update!

This story seriously has blown me away!
MySweetMistake chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow. This is an interesting concept. Please continue, I'm excited to see where your going to take this story. From what I can tell so far, it will be facinating. :] Update soon!
littleyellowporsche chapter 1 . 9/6/2008