Reviews for Tardisode 2: Shades of Life
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/1
I loved this! Such an interesting concept, and very funny, as well as heartwarming.
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So far I'm really liking your work. Well done! Love the the awkward moments ;)
TK chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ah, the awesomeness! I love this shot! It's so them in the best of ways. Totally adore what you did with them in this series of yours. You just capture their chemistry so perfectly and bring it down on paper. And this I cannot get enough off.

Cannot wait to catch up on all the other parts you wrote. And again, thanx for sharing!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
It's a fluffy Rose, how awesome, hehehe.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
It's just so wonderful to see more life with Rose and Nine! I can't wait to see how their relationship develops further throughout the season, without the intervening complication of regeneration :)
teddybowties chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw. now that was good for a quick laugh. Make more, slave! i livs it!
Sue D. Nym chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hah...well, that's a brilliant explanation for why they started doing Rose's hair differently in Season 2! It always bugged me. xD

I am still full of joy and awe for this series. Do carry on.

...I suppose that's not a very useful review, is it? I'm sorry. I'll try to think of something constructive and useful to add. Hmm.

Pros, besides all the wonderful things I rambled about before? I'll have to say that you still have their 'voices' done very well. I can imagine your conversations; they're very in character. I like the fact that the Doctor is totally a Beatles fanboy. There's really no question there.

Cons? Well, nothing really major. As this is a 'between episodes' vignette, it's perfectly acceptable for the plotline to be rather short and underdeveloped. It's not supposed to be a production, just a side note. I suppose the mental image of a furry Rose was rather...disturbing, but still funny. I'm afraid I can't give you any very useful suggestions, but you're doing a lovely job so far.